ten; part one

grayson easily picked up my light body and pushing my back to the wall not breaking our kiss. my hands trailed up his back fastly and into his hair gripping it hard as he began to suck on my neck leaving purple bruises as he went down to my collar bone. i moan in pleasure and pull on his shirt signaling for him to take it off.
grayson takes his mouth off my neck and says "oh baby girl not so fast let's at least wait " and winks carrying me up the stairs kissing me once again and opening the door with his hand letting go of my ass for a second. he pushes me down onto my bed and hovers over me holding himself up by his elbows still roughly kissing me.

(as i'm writing this i just slammed the back of my head into my bed headboard wowie i have a massive headache now)

i try to signal him again to take off his shirt but he disagrees and i whine into the kiss.
"one more misbehaving problem from you and you'll be punished" grayson says.

"wow lauren are you okay?" grayson chuckles helping me up from the floor.

"i'm perfectly the fine , falling on the floor is just so fun" i glare at him and dust off my black leggings.

"oh stop the sarcastic comment it's chRISTMASS!" he begins to sing out the word christmas like an opera singer

"okay grayson. i got it. you cant sing and are tone deaf. gotcha." i say putting my hands over my ears.

"hey. are you the grinch tonight?" he rolls his eyes

"bitch you already know" i wink at him and go up the stairs.

when i'm in my room i close it lightly and click it shut so grayson cant enter.

was that whole thing a dream? was i imagining it? i how i wish it was real. did i fall off the couch because of the way 'grayson put me down'? i'm so confused. oh my i really hope it was real.

a/n: YES HI GUYS IM BACK!!!!! and ik this story skips halloween and thanksgiving but like it's christmas. who doesn't love christmas. (posting part two on 12/18) 🖤🖤🖤