eleven

school started again and my classes seem so much harder then i remember them being. algebra is so complicated now. grayson transferred into my algebra class mainly because he's good at math and i'm terrible.
the bell rung signaling first period is now ending and i have to sprint across campus to biology. i sit down in a seat in the front row and take out my black folder and light blue notebook. my teacher walks in with a schedule card and hands it to me. my biology class has been switched for an elective , sex ed. i chuckle and hand it back thinking it was a joke.

"lauren that's your new schedule , you are no longer taking my class. please find your way to your new class." she tells me.

i obediently follow directions and pack up my books and exit the classroom.

***
i awkwardly open sex ed classroom door. there is 20 kids in here at least all staring at me curiosity written on all their faces.

there is one empty space left in the back of the room next to a black haired boy. i squeeze my body through the rows to the back of the room and settle all my stuff down. the boy next to be shoots his head to look at me and mumbles "hey porn star"

—————————-

GUYS IM SO SORRY OMG 
FORGIVE MY DUMBASS WHO FORGOT THIS BOOK EXISTED GKFJFD HOLY IM SOZ

also
new bookkkkk
"famous in love" ethan dolan

read it peaches