Chapter 1

Run

Fuck. I can't believe my luck. I just had to run into hunters.

Just then an arrow wheezes by me.

What are they trying to do?!

"Kill you. What else, you moron?"

"Shut up Amira! I'm trying to run away from these fuckers!"

She replies with a few curses and goes to the back of my mind.

These hunters never give up. They keep shooting arrows and bullets at me, but thanks to my amazing skills I keep dodging them.

Then I spot a tree with low hanging branch and climb it and start tree hopping.

I can hear them still following me.

I stepped on a weak branch and it broke under my weight taking me down.

I landed swiftly doing a roll on the ground and get up and keep on running.

I'm now in an open meadow. Not good.

I took a few steps forward and realized that I've passed onto pack territory.

"Fucking hell! Just my luck..."

So I step back out. The wind shifted taking my scent into the territory.

I mumbled a string of curses. Now the patrol will come and investigate.

I face the hunters approaching with their weapons ready.

Let's see...

I can't go backwards. I can get killed for crossing the border, and I cant go forward because I'll get killed by the hunters. Left and right is a no go. Its a fucking meadow.

I smell a pack wolf behind me. I look back and see a wolf hiding behind a thick bush,watching.

I laugh. Yes I laughed.

"Well this sucks."

"You have nowhere to run Jordan. Give up and come with us willingly." Thomas said. He is one of the hunters that has been hunting my ass ever since I bit his butt.

Yeah I actually did that. His scream was music to my ears.

I look at him with a look of defeat in my eyes.

"You won't kill me?" I question with a scared tone.

"No we won't." He assures me. But I can see straight through him and his lying face.

With a defeated sigh I drop down and sit on mu legs my arms on my ankles.

"Okay" I say hiding the smirk on my face.

There are 11 of them, all equipped to kill. I carefully slide the daggers I have hidden in my boots and wait for them to come close.

"Don't interfere." I say in a whisper to the wolf in the bush but not loud enough for the hunters to hear.