Chapter 10

30 minutes passed by... and I'm still groaning every time Rick and Emma try to cheer me up.

"What's up with her?" The wolf who was in the bush questioned staring at me. I put my head on the table and groan some more.

*uuuggghhhh*

"Nothing Zach, she's just thinking of the life she won't get to have." Rick laughs as he answers Zach. So that's his name.

"What's the use, we're all gonna die." I said in my emo voice.

Emma suddenly took me by the elbow and dragged me outside.

I hear a car approaching. No wait I hear 2 cars approaching.

I lift up my head in confusion.

"Whaa...."

Emma and Rick also have confused faces.

"I thought only Declan was coming?" Emma asked Rick.

"That's what I thought too." Rick is as confused as the both of us. Liam, Adam(beta), and Chris(third) came out to stand next to us. The slut too. I think her name is Britshit or Bridget.

Emma pushed me towards the drive way. I looked at her, confused.

She sighs, then comes to me and pushes me right to where the cars would be parked at.

Now everyones gazing at me. I'm nervous. I'm never nervous.

Declan is like the only person who can make me nervous.
Declan and Bennett.

No way...
I look at the approaching cars.

"No shit!" I cannot believe this.

Declan comes out of his jeep wrangler and Bennett steps out of his ferrari.

I squealed and started running towards Declan. He spreads his arms out waiting for me to jump in them.

I run pass him to the Harley on the trailer attached to his jeep.

I hug it and start kissing it.

Bennett bust out laughing at Declan.
Declan stomps his feet going to Emma and Rick to give them a hug.

After coming out of my moment with Harley. I run to Bennett. He expected that and opened his arms in time. I jump on him, wrapping my legs around him and hug the life out of him. He hugs the life out of me too. I put my head to the crook of his neck, taking in his scent. I hear him sniff me too.

I put my feet down, but he won't let go of me. Right then I smell Declan coming closer. Hugging me from behind and taking in my scent. I maneuvered my self so I can hug both of my boys.

In the background I can hear growls. I smirk at this. Only 1 person would growl if I am near guys. Rejected or not, the bond will always mke him aware of me.

Then Declan whispers to my ears.

"Your going to regret not informing of your where abouts yesterday."