Chapter 9

Rick pulled me out and I jumped to my feet.

"What are you doing under the table?" He squints his eyes at me.

"Uhhh... tying peoples shoelace together." Apparently no one believed me. I actually did tie shoelaces together.

"Did you eat my food?" He crosses hus arms on his chest, waiting for me to answer.

"No!" I shout.

"I remember the last time I did that and what you did to me after. Why would I do it again?"

"Hmmmm" He circles around me.

"I'm not buying that. But I can't tell whether your telling the truth or you lying." He goes ack to his seat and keeps on staring at me.

On my way to my seat, he keeps staring at me like a hawk.

"Ugh.... If I make you lunch, will you stop staring at me?" I asked him annoyed at his stare.

He smiles at me and nods his head.

"Yes! I don't have to cook!" Emma exclaims happily.

"Who says I'm making you lunch?" I lift one of eyebrows at her.

"Sweetie, I think you forgot that we're a package deal." She smirks at me.

"Fine." I groan.

"So you guys always have breakfast like this every morning?" I ask drinking my orange juice.

"No only on Sundays." Emma answers my question.

I spit out the orange juice in my mouth to the person sitting in front of me. The wolf who was in the bush.
I quickly stood up, my face paled.

"Where's your phone?" I ask Emma.

"I left it at the house on the kitchen counter..."

I ran out of the pack house to the house I grabbed Emma's phone quickly dialing the number tattoed to my brain.

"Hey Emma." A gruff voice answered. I gulped.

"Declan..." was all I could say before he hung up on me.

I stared at the phone. What's with people hanging up on me.

I walk back to the pack house with the phone. Going into the dining room, I see most of the people left to do pack work and shit.

I sighed heavily and sat down on the seat I sat on.

"What's wrong?" I just groaned.

Emma got her phone. She looked at what I did and started laughing at me. Just then it received a message.

That got Emma laughing even more. Rick started laughing too. I continued groaning.

A while later the pack house phone rang. Making me groan even more. Rick and Emma just keep laughing at my misery.

Liam came to the dining room.

"Dad. A rougue called asking for permission to enter the territory, he says you know him well?"

That made Rick start laughing again while I just .....groaned