Chapter 12

I almost untied it when the three of us froze. It would have been funny. Because my teeth are untying the ropes and Declan and Bennett are crawling to me.

We immediatly stood up and raced to the woods.

"Holy shit man. This is the best morning ever!" Bennett  whisper yells.

We all hide behind a tree.

"Go find your own tree." I tell the guys.

"No!" They whisper to me.

We all take a peek at the hunters at the meadow. The same meadow I fought Thomas. There are like 20 of them.

"Okay. We count to three and then we attack them." Bennett mindlinks taking the role of a leader. Well he is the leader. Declan is the muscle, and I'm the... well I'm Jordan. Hehe...

"1.........2..........3"

"For Narnia!!" I yell, jumping out and began attacking these evil doer.

15 minutes later...

We 3 are covered in blood.

"Oh yeah! I won! You guys lost! I am the champion my frie...." Declan couldn't sing anymore because Bennett shoved his shirt in his mouth.

I start laughing and rolling on the ground getting more dirty and bloodier. I hear some pack members approaching the meadow. We instantly run away in another direction and go to the house.

We sneaked in, using the back door. We were just about to climb the stairs when we here someone clearing their throat.

Slowly we turned around to face Rick, arms crossed on his chest.

I chuckled and scratched the back of my head.

"Backyard. Now!" He ordered us. I pouted and followed the guys out.

We stood in a line and Rick got the hose and hosed us down.

"Why you gotta do this, man?" Bennett asked

"You smell like a wet dog!" I laugh at Declan.

He glared at me. "You smell like one too."

"Of course we smell like wet dogs because we are.... not the dog part we're werewolves." Bennett says preventing a fight to happen.

I can see blood on the grass.

Emma chose that time to come out the house. She just went back in and came out again with towels.

"Did anyone see you guys?" She asked us.

"Nope." We said at the same time.

"We are lucky you guys have stronger senses than the rest of us. We could have lost a few people if you weren't here." Emma gave us each a towel. And Rick got rid of the blood on the grass.

"Yeah. You guys are lucky to have us." Declan says taking off his clothes and wrapping the towel on his waist.