Chapter 5

My body is shaking as I am trying to hold in my laughter.

From what I can see the beta and third have pity in me and anger to their alpha.

The Alpha has his arm around that slut as they both smirk at my supposed crying form.

I can't hold it in much longer...

I start laughing at them.

Their faces. Oh my... their faces.

Their shocked faces makes me laugh even more.

As my laughter dies down, I straighten myself and look at Liam.

*tsk*tsk*

I shake my head in mock dissapointment.

"Such a shame, really. I, Jordan accept you rejection Alpha Liam."

Their shocked at what I just said.

"And don't worry... I won't tell your pack about us being mates. We wouldn't want anyone to know that your mates with a rougue. And if you'll excuse me..."

I say calmly and make my way to the door.

They stay rooted to their place, not able to register what just happened.

I chuckled. Just 5 feet from the door and it opens revealing...

"What the fuck?! Jordan? What are you doing here? I thought we're meeting at the hotel?" Rick asked bewildered.

"Some shit happened and next thing you know, here I am." I answered, shocked to see him.

"Woow. We need to talk." Rick grabbed my elbow and towed me out of Liam's office, down the stairs, through the living room, out the door.

All the while people looked at my bloodied self in shock and fear. While their former alpha drags a rougue into his home.

He slams the door and pulls me into the kitchen to a shocked Emma.

"What the..." She stops herself and looks at me in disbelief. Then she slaps me in the face. Hard.

"What the hell, woman?! Why you gotta slap me that hard?" I rub my poor cheek and glare at Emma.

And you know what she does?

She drags me into a spare room and tells me to wash the blood off me and get ready for dinner.

I went to the bathroom and look into the mirror. Blood everywhere, but not my whole face, just a few and lots on my hair and clothes.

So I wash up, taking the grime off me and change into the clothes Emma gave me.

"Hey this is my favorite shirt!" I thought I lost it.

I put on my underwears, a dark blue skinny jeans, my teenage mutant ninja turtles shirt, and my boots. I comb my black hair and leave it loose. I look at my 5'7 figure with curves and a fine ass with a good bust.