13

Me: I'm back! and I have more memes!
Heather M: Where have you been, people were saying you killed yourself!
Me: no that was my ex
Heather C: lesbian
Me: What no! My ex online friend, she left the internet and her sister told me she committed suicide but then my friend told me the truth that she was just leaving.
Heather C: How close were you two
Me: as close as sisters but NO CLOSER!
Heather C: fine.
Heather: I don't mean to change the subject but what about the meme here?
Me: ah yes *puts on glasses and brings out a chalkboard* today's meme is part of the tag yourself collection. Where there's a list of people's names who resemble fictional characters and reflect the personalities of that character. The only difference between the character and the name on the meme, is the spelling, in the meme people spell the name differently to make it funny. In this meme, the characters represent you guys with different spelling of your names. To use this meme, one would say "Tag yourself, I'm (whichever name matches their personality based on the characteristics listed  under the name)
As an example, I would say, "tag yourself, I'm Walmartha."
Both: *laughs*
Me: I'm not gonna lie, it's probably true, now you try
Heather M: Okay *looks at meme* tag yourself I'm header macaroni.
Heather C: Tag yourself I'm Heated Chandelier.
Me: now you're getting it!
Heather M: This is interesting, but I'm not scared of cats, I'm a dog person, but I'm not scared of cats.
Heather C: yeah and also what is twitter?
Me: twitter is a just another social media platform which a lot of celebrities use.
Heather C: Okay but how does it work?
Me: I honestly don't know because I don't have twitter myself, but let me ask you this: if you didn't like a
mainstream celebrity, would you start a fight with them.
Heather C: probably, good point.
Me: let's end this here
Both: good call