I

LOVE?

HIS HANDS, were gracefully playing along the melody of the piano, pressing its keys softly. hoseok sat beside him, eyes on the older as a tear fell from yoongi's eyes.

fingers slipping on the wrong note making a horrible combination of sound that echoed throughout the room, he stopped.

"fuck these feelings," he started. "hoseok tell me, why do I love him?" he asked, snapping his head into the younger's direction.

"h-how should I know?" he stuttered, playing with his fingers underneath the wooden musical instrument.

I don't even know why I love you he wanted to say instead, but he kept that to himself.

today was one of the worse. jimin left and went to busan causing a domino effect not only for the group, but specifically, min yoongi. jimin decided to see his 'girl' completely forgetting he had an obligation for their group.

yoongi couldn't calm himself after knowing that, hence, they're here. in the old practice room, now full of dust and only the light from an open window emits to light the room.

"maybe you think I'm stupid, don't you?" yoongi forced a chuckle, wiping the tear on his cheek by using the back of his hand. "fucking tears."

"no I don't. love sometimes, well all the time, does this." hoseok replied earning a soft sigh from the older. "he'll be back, I'm sure." he added although deep inside, he wanted not to.

hoseok hated his thoughts, of getting rid of jimin. sure he wanted yoongi, but he couldn't commit a crime himself.

"I'm much more stupid, hyung." hoseok said, barely above a whisper. yoongi sniffed and cleared his throat.

"what was that?"

"nothing. let's go get some coffee instead?"