II

“CHILL”

WAS ENOUGH really enough?

hoseok sat at the corner of their practice room, catching his breath as a drop of sweat found its way on his cheeks, down to his wrinkled shirt. his hands lingered down to his pocket, fingertips brushing against a cold metal as he took it and checked for his replies.

he sighed deeply. no response.

"hoseok, you okay?" jin sat beside him, inviting himself over. the younger didn't even thought of hiding how he truly felt, his eyes that looked through jin's showed pain and distress.

the older scooted himself closer to hoseok, gently guiding his head to lean over his broad shoulders. "ah, kids nowadays. look how much you've become," he stated, patting the youngers back, hoping it might ease his feelings.

"how could he miraculously vanish for one guy? is jimin that important for him to choose that man over us?" hoseok blurted.

jin hummed in response, saying "its infatuation. obsession," the younger squinted his eyes close while the older sighed audibly at his silence. "I can't be specific but maybe, just maybe, he loves him to become what he is."

"what are you gonna do about it, hoseok?" jin asked seriously, tapping the youngers cheek. "nothing. I do nothing." he replies.

"make sure you won't regret that." the older made a point, grunting as he stood from where he sat at and wiped the small dirt on his butt. "I won't," hoseok forced a smile, one that is enough to make jin leave him.

he took his phone and open theirs and yoongi's conversation. he bit his lower lip before messaging jimin instead.

"it's been a whole week so knock it off and come back here

"it's been a whole week so knock it off and come back here."