III

FOR HIM TO return was unexpected.

"ya hyung — ah jiminie, you're here too?" taehyung beamed, running off to them to fling his arms around jimin's. yoongi was beside the younger who closed the door behind them.

taehyung pulled jimin to one side of the room, the other members were frozen at their spot and hoseok wasn't an exception.

"good to see you guys," hoseok bit his lower lip at yoongi's greeting. the olders eyes were puffy, his hair was a mess and his grumpy aura got even worse.

"you have to explain." namjoons voice echoed through out the room, authority in it. hoseok turned his head towards their leader, then back to yoongi who groaned in annoyance.

the pale man was about to speak, his mouth open but a voice interrupted him. "don't blame yoongi hyung. it was my fault, let me explain instead," jimin stood from where he sat at.

"not you, sit down. I want him to explain." namjoon shook his head no, nodding at yoongi's figure who motioned himself out of the room, silently telling namjoon to follow him.

"why not here? we're a team and you have to explain to everyone, not just me." namjoon pointed out, making yoongi groan even more. nevertheless, he walked through the room and sat beside the empty space close to hoseok.

without thinking twice, the younger tapped yoongi's shoulder who snapped his head towards him. "you good?" he asked, earning a nod from the pale man as they both hear the clacking of namjoons heels along with the others making their way towards them.

those eyes seem to contradict it all min yoongi. I know you more than you know about yourself, and trust me when I tell you things are not the way you might want us to think it is. hoseok thought, seeing how down the man beside him was.

"I wish I could make you happy like he does. guess that's going to be 'a wish' youngweonhe." he said, barely above a whisper as their discussion started.