↳ 16. IRL

RAINBOW AND MICHAEL GRABBED another deflated balloon and began to blow into

RAINBOW AND MICHAEL GRABBED another deflated balloon and began to blow into. In all honesty, she's been doing this for an hour and she was starting to get a little light headed, plus she lost the feeling in her right leg with how awkward she was sitting. It was all going to be worth it in the end, and the look on Ella's face was going to be priceless.

After she finished blowing up that balloon, she tied it up and threw it into the bathroom that was nearly filled. Rainbow grinned, staring at Michael ahead of her and found that he was lost in trace. He didn't notice that his balloon was getting larger until it popped in his face. Rainbow winced at the noise, Becca shrieked and Jamie rolled his eyes.

"You've done that three times already." Jamie sighed from his spot, still pinning up the canvas in the area where the couch was in Ella's trailer.

"And each time you give me a heart attack!" Becca removed the hand that was over her heart and continued to place red solo cups half way filled with water in the entry way of their friends trailer.

"Sorry," Michael shook his head and grabbed another balloon, "I'm just tired."

The three friends glanced at one another, obviously not entirely convinced. "Hey," Rainbow nudged his knee with her foot, "What's got you down?" she glanced at her two friends, nodding her head over to hint that it was time for a break since the mood shifted to serious.

Michael sighed, lowering the half inflated balloon from his lips. Becca sat down with Jamie next to her, all three of them looking at him hopefully, praying that it was good news. He shyly looked at them, his gaze lowering before he said, "I want to propose to Ella."

"Oh my god!"

"I'm not crying, what?"

"Mickey, that's amazing!"

Becca smiled wide at him with Jamie right next to her already talking about the whole plan of the wedding. But there was Rainbow who saw the dispair in Michael's eyes and pinched her friends to be quiet.

"What's so bad about it, Mickey?" she asked softly, unsure about why he seemed so down about such a wonderful idea.

"What if she says no? We're only 21, 22 and our lives could change. I don't want to be that couple who is together forever but once you pop the question it all goes down hill."

Everyone glanced at one another, small smiles plastered on their lips. "That is the dumbest thing I've heard." Rainbow said before standing up and looking down at him.

"What-"

"You two were made for one another!" Becca agreed, slowly standing as well.