CONTEST FOR 3K READS [CLOSED]

So, yesterday afternoon, I logged into my Wattpad account and was just scrolling through my profile. Then I saw my works, specifically 'In This Together'.

That's when I saw that I HAD 3K READS AND I STARTED FREAKING OUT AND DANCING AND SKIPPING AND SCREAMING AND TEXTING EVERYONE I KNOW AND...

*clears throat*

Yes, so. I have 3K reads on this story.

And I want to thank you all for making this possible!

And how better to do that than with a contest?

Basically this is how it will work. I want you to write what happens after this book, centred around one of the characters in this story. Another epilogue, if you will. You can do it about any character. Raise Emilia from the dead, why don't you? It's your story, do whatever you want!

Some rules to keep in mind:

-Your little story thing MUST be posted on Wattpad. I won't read anything through private message or on my message board

-Please dedicate your story to me so I can find it

-Let's keep these stories as a PG-13 party... no rated R stories please :)

-There is no word limit. If you think you can write a great story in a paragraph, fabulous! If you need 40000000000 words, that's cool! Just make it reasonable, please. Don't drag a story on, keep it interesting.

-HAVE FUN AND LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD

-Deadline will be May 11, 2014

WHAT WILL THE WINNER RECEIVE, YOU ASK?

-A follow from me

-A dedication on a chapter of 'Fuelling the Flames', the prequel to 'In This Together'

-A spam of reads and comments on one of your books

-My favourite book of yours will be added to my 'Recommended' reading list

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

Congratulations to @gryffindor_lion !!!!! You are the winner of my 3K reads contest! Your lovely short story/epilogue about Celia's life was so cute, even if it had a sad ending :( Anyways, you have won all the prizes you see above! Congratulations!

P.S. I f you want to check out her story, the link is in the external link :)