Introduction

Oikawa [m/n] is the little brother of Oikawa Tooru, ever since [m/n] could remember he would always hang out with Tooru and Iwa-chan, because of their influence on him, [m/n] began playing volleyball. unlike his brother who was a setter, [m/n] was a wing spiker just like Iwa-chan. the three would always play together and when Tooru and Iwa-chan began junior high, [m/n] made a promise to himself that he would go there as well and play volleyball with them both together on a team. 

[m/n]'s first year at Kitagawa Daiichi was when he meet Kageyama Tobio, the two instantly became friends since they both liked the same thing, volleyball and milk and yogurt. they would both stay after practice to practice even more sometime Tooru and Iwa-chan would join and they would play two on two (even though Tooru disliked Kageyama). even though they both had different personalities they still worked really well together. [m/n] had so much fun spending time with his brother, Iwa-chan and Kageyama, but that didn't last since the two 3rd years soon graduated and went to aoba johsai which is where [m/n] plans to go.

two years later in their 3rd year, kageyama and [m/n] are still pretty close, but some things have changed, kageyama was much more demanding like a dictator that's how he got his nickname "king of the court", however when it's just the both of them he's much more calm. [m/n] became the captain of the team. but a lot more changes during their 3rd year, more than [m/n] wanted or realized.

I know this was short but in the future i'll write longer chapters, this was just an introduction. P.S. this story will kinda be following the haikyuu story.

this is my first story so please don't hate, imma try my best! i'll also TRY to update 2-3 times a week since i'm one summer vacation, but that'll be over soon... kill me... 

hope you enjoy!