{26} EEEEHHH!?

Narrator's POV

Ever since [m/n] and Kageyama had the sleepover they began dating, since Karasuno had to go to the nationals in a week and they would be in Tokyo (I don't know if this is how it is, but for the sake of this story, that's how it's gon be... so deal) while Kageyama would be in Tokyo, [m/n] would be by himself so for the remaining days they had left they would spend as much time together, in secret, no one knows that they're dating so after their volleyball practices they would both leave and meet in the park. Normally after practices the two would stay later to practice a little bit more, but the first time they didn't stay later their teammates didn't think much of it, the second them they were like, meh, the third time they got suspicious, the fourth time they knew something was up. In Aoba Johsai they asked Tooru about it, but he said he didn't know and he would come home around 8 or 8:30. In Karasuno Hinata would question Kageyama, but he would reply with 'none of your business dumbass' and when Hinata asked for a toss, he would say he had somewhere to be. Curiosity got the best of them and on the fifth night, Aoba johsai spied on [m/n] when he left and Karasuno spied on Kageyama when he was leaving.

==========After Practice in Aoba Johsai==========

"Good job today everybody! If you're gonna stay later make sure to clean up" Tooru announced

"Hai!" [m/n] ran to the changing room and changed into the track suit, he pulled out his phone and click on Kageyama's name

[m/n]- Tobio-chan~!

Kageyama- yeah

[m/n]- I'm done changing, ready?

Kageyama- Yeah, I'll head out now

[m/n]- me too! see ya soon~ *(^0^)*

[m/n] put his phone in his pocket, slung his gym bag over his shoulders and left the changing room

"Bye guys!" he skipped out the door hearing the goodbyes of his teammates, he excitedly walked towards the school gates but little did he know that some of the players were following him, them being: Tooru, Iwaizumi, Matsukawa, Hanamakki, Kindaichi, Kunimi (forced by Kindaichi) the second years didn't want to follow cause they were to busy practicing (wanting to lead the team to victory next year)

==========Meanwhile in Karasuno=========

After texting [m/n] Kageyama placed his phone in his pockets and grabbed his gym bags and headed out

"bye" he said just loud enough to be heard by them

"Kageyama-kun! your leaving again! Come on! toss me some balls!" Hinata whined 

"I'm busy!"

You say that all the time, what are you even doing!"

None of your business dumbass!"

"The king probably has some royal duties to attend to, or someone to attend to" Tsukishima taunted 

"Whatever!" Kageyama stomped out and headed towards the park, he as well had no clue that some certain teammates of his followed him, them being: Daichi, Sugawara, Tanaka, Noya, Asahi (didn't want to because it was invasion of privacy, but was forced by Noya to tag along), Tsukki, Yamaguchi, Hinata.

Once Kageyama arrived the park in the spot they usually met he saw [m/n] standing there with that cute ass smile of his, he turned and saw Kageyama walking up to him with a small smile on his face.

"Tobio-chan!" he waved to him, he([m/n]) meet him half way and jumped up to hug him. 

"what do you wanna do to?" Kageyama asked as [m/n] got off him