{5} Aoba Johsai vs Karasuno part 1

Narrator's POV

"Let's play!" both teams yell while taking a bow

"That shrimp is a middle blocker? That's gotta be some kind of mistake." Kindaichi says

"that's Kageyama for real? what's he doing at Karasuno?" Iwaizumi asks

"who knows" Yahaba replies 

"He should have come to Aoba Johsai" [m/n] states

Hinata-chan doesn't look so good, I guess he's super nervous [m/n] thought. PRRRSSSWWWW, the whistle blew signaling the start of the game.

"Matsukawa, nice serve."

Matsukawa served the ball and it successfully went over the net, Daichi called for the ball but Hinata got in the way so it went off, Ennoshita covered and passed it to Tanaka who spiked but, Kindaichi, Kunimi, and [m/n] were able to block it, giving Aoba Johsai the first point.

unfortunately for Karasuno this wasn't the only time Hinata messed up, bumping into Tanaka, falling next to Kageyama, and bumping into the referee's ladder thing causing the referee to fall over

"Hinata!!" Daichi yelled at this point Ennoshita had to hold back Kageyama from beating the crap out of Hinata.

"All right, Lucky! Lucky!" tanaka yells, they were able to get one point because Aoba johsai had a touch net foul, so now Karasuno have 13 points, but the opposing team is already at set point.

"Hey you! That's enough nervousness!" Kageyama yells while grabbing Hinata by the jersey

"No! give me another chance!" Hinata nervously yells.

"They're really no big deal" Kindaichi scoffs

"He sure hasn't changed, at all" Kunimi says

"I'm pretty sure if Hinata-chan wasn't so nervous they would play better, they wouldn't put him in the game if he can't do anything" [m/n] says while looking at the person ready to serve, sadly for Karasuno that person is Hinata. The whistle blew causing Hinata to throw up the ball in panick and hit it. SMACK! the ball hit Kageyama right on his head. Everyone stares at Kageyama in shock, Kageyama slowly raises up his head with the scariest look ever, as for [m/n], he felt so bad for Hinata but he was still having trouble holding back his laughter.

"Oi!" Tanaka laughs

"Nice headshot, man!" Tsukishima teases

"Is your head okay?" Tanaka asks

"Oi Tobio-chan! you good man?" [m/n] laughs joining Tanaka and Tsukishima 

"Urusai {m/n]!" Iwaizumi growls while pulling [m/n], who is still laughing like a maniac, back to the benches to get ready for the next set. When [m/n]'s laughter finally died down, he looked over to the other team and saw that Kageyama was walking over to Hinata who looked like he was about to shit himself. you can literally see and feel the deadly aura surrounding Kageyama.

"W-w-wait! Once we talk about this, you'll understand!" Hinata yells in desperation "Kageyama! stop!" by the time kageyama can to a hault, he was standing about 10cm away from Hinata, it stayed like that until Kageyama spook up

"Just wondering..." Kageyama says

"Yes!?" Hinata screeches 

"why are you so intimidated? Why are you so nervous" Kageyama bends forward cause hinata to bend  backwards "Is  it because the opponents are tall? Is it because this is your first practice match? There's nothing scarier than hitting a serve into the back of my head..." kageyama raises his hands and place it one the back of his head "Is there?"