{3} Graduation

Narrator's POV

Today the 3rd years of Kitagawa Daiichi are graduating and moving forward to becoming first year students in high school. Both Kageyama and [m/n]'s parents came to see them graduate, and along with [m/n]'s parents her big brother and Iwaizumi came to the ceremony. After the ceremony and each student received their diplomas, they went to see their family, receiving congratulations and hugs from them.

[m/n]'s POV

I can see my parents along with Iwa-chan in the distance, so I quickly run up to them

"guys!" I called out to them while hugging my parents "I graduated!"

"yeah no shit, why else would we be here" Iwa-chan retorted  

"ha.ha very funny Iwa-chan... where's Nii-san?" I asked looking around. before I could say anything else I spotted him surrounded by a group of girls from my grade. 'is this dude for real' I think to myself. I march over to him grabbed him by the collar pulling him down to my height

"Nii-san. I graduated and you're flirting with girls. really?" I say staring him in the eye. 

"it's not my fault, I'm just too irresistible" he replies

"irresistible my ass" I pull him back to the rest of the group.

"Iwa-chan~" Nii-san whines "you've had more effect on my little brother than I have"

"shut up shittykawa" Iwa-chan and I say in unison

with this my parents begin to laugh, while Nii-san is sulking in the corner. I was giggling at my brother's childish behaviour when I look to my right and see kageyama standing in front of his parents, he had a small smile on his face, a smile that only I had seen before. But that smile immediately vanished when his dad got a phone call, when the phone call was over they both patted Tobio-chan on the head and left, he had his head down as they left, once they had vanished out the door Tobio-chan went the other way, a short cut to the gym.

"guys" I call grabbing their attention "I need to go do something, but i'll meet you guys at home" I took out a rose from the bouquet of roses used for decorating and with that I ran in the direction I saw Tobio-chan go in. I entered the gym and saw Tobio-chan was sitting in the corner, hugging his knees with his head down, the sight nearly made me burst into tears. I walk over to him and squat right in front of him.

"Tobio" I called out in the most soothing voice I could muster out, he raises up his head and we stared at each other for what seemed like eternity.

"Happy graduation, Tobio-chan" I give him the rose that I 'permanently borrowed', he takes it and stares at it with a small smile on his face cute. I move to sit next to him and placed my head on his shoulder haha perfect fit I smiled at the thought it's like it was made just for me 

"tell me what's wrong Tobio-chan" I say in a soft tone. it's quiet for a while but he finally speaks up

"my parents, they had an emergency at the company were they work so they had to leave" he quietly says.

I grabbed his hand and give him a gentle squeeze "and?"

"and... I didn't get accepted to any of the elite schools I applied to"

"well... they're dumbasses for not accepting you, you're an amazing setter and they're idiots for not seeing that"

"I can't blame them, they probably saw what happened at that match" 

I jolted up my head and make him to face me, but his eyes were looking down

"look at me" I began "that wasn't you're fault" I say strictly 

"but it was, they rejected me, I was too demanding and they all got fed up with me, isn't that why I was nicknamed 'king of court'" he quietly says

I hug him with no intentions of letting him go anytime soon

"I sorry" I whisper "I so sorry, if I was had been there fast--"

"stop" he interrupts "don't blame yourself, you did nothing wrong" he hugs me back and whispers in my ear "Happy graduation [m/n]" 

That's it for this chapter, I know it was shorter than the other chapters, BUUUUT next chapter should be longer, I think, I hope...

Anyways~ hope you enjoyed this chapter

I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as possible.