One.

Growing up I was always Know as Rico's little sister

Growing up I was always Know as Rico's little sister. No one in the streets even attempted to mess with me strictly because of my brothers street cared. This made it hard to find and keep a boyfriend , because every time he found out who my brother was he left because he was scared. That made it easy to focus on my school work, I made straight A's every year in high school. Allowing for me to get accepted into the best of the best schools, because not only was I smart but I was swim team captain , cheerleading captain, and I volunteered in my community. I wasn't raised in the hood , because as soon as Rico could get us out he did. I grew up different from my brother , I wasn't used to life he lived outside of the suburbs where we stayed. He never mixed his work life with his home life , especially once my mother left. He was all I had , and he made sure I never needed for anything. My first year at college has ended, I was going home for the first time in a year and I was nervous but more excited to see my brother I missed him. He promised he would pick my up from the airport when my flight landed, that was 15 minutes ago and I haven't seen my brother yet. I don't feel like waiting anymore my flight was 6 hours. I pulled out my phone and got an Uber to my house. The ride from the airport home was about 20 minutes , so I'm not sure why my brother wasn't there. When I pulled up to the driveway his car and some other car where parked there. I grabbed my bags out of the trunk and walked up the long drive way to my front door, I opened the door and the cutest little girl ran across the foyer laughing. Rico's best friend Dave ran behind her smiling , it's been a long time since I've seen Dave , and he has changed quiet a bit , he stopped when he saw me.

" Well well well if it isn't little Miyana." He looked me up and down smiling , I wasn't so little anymore.

The little girl came back into the foyer and wrapped her arm around Dave's leg.

" Chase me daddy , chase me !"

He looked down at her and smiled tickling her belly, she took off running again and he followed as she asked. I took my bags up to my 3rd floor bedroom. I heard noise coming down the hall from my brother's room. I walked down to his room and pushed the door open , he was in the mirror dancing while brushing his hair.

" Mimi ! What are you doing here I thought your plane didn't land for another 30 minutes I was just about to leave."

" 12:30 is when my plane landed Rico. It's 1:00 , you lost track of time ?"

He looked down at his watch in disbelief, I'm sure Mr.Pretty boy was just getting out of the shower or something. He walked towards me and picked me up wrapping his arms around me, I giggled and hugged him back. Even though he was a pain in my ass I really was happy to see him.

" Who's little girl is that downstairs with Dave ? Don't tell me you had a baby and didn't say anything to me about it."

He looked at me and shook his head.

"First of all , you already know how I get down. If I had a baby you would've been the first to know. That's Dave's little girl her name is Kairi."

" Shut up ! So the girl that was claiming she was carrying his baby actually was ! Wow"

" Look it don't even matter , he's a dope ass father he always makes sure Kairi is good."

Hearing that Dave was a father, and a good one at that made me more attracted to him. He wasn't usually the type of guy that i would go for. On top of the fact that my brother would kill me if he even though I was looking at Dave like that. I had a thing for Dave when I was about 15, he kissed me and I basically fell in love. He was drunk and immediately regretted doing it. I never told Rico because it's a headache nobody wanted. But I'm an adult now I'll be 20 in two weeks , and Dave looks better than he ever has before.