Five.

Rico had this whole surprise party planned for me

Rico had this whole surprise party planned for me. Me forgiving him definitely worked out in his favor otherwise he would have wasted a bunch of time and money. The party was a huge success, he out did himself this year a puppy and a party. I was recovering from last nights festivities , I had a hangover from hell I didn't want to move from my bed, Kairi came in the room at like 6 and I felt like she was holding my ears open screaming in them. Dave told her that I wasn't feeling good and that she had to let me rest , so she cuddled up to me and went back to sleep. After our nap I woke up and I really wanted to eat, and I also needed to go to the nail salon. I climbed out of the bed and went to go shower, I still wasn't feeling the greatest but I figured after I ate I'd feel much better. I walked downstairs and everyone was sitting in the living room watching tv. My brother was hugged up with some girl , she was at the party last night but I can't remember her name. Dave and Kai were sitting in the love seat , Kai looked up at me and smiled climbing down from Dave's lap. She ran over to me and held her hands up to me, I smiled and picked her up kissing her nose.

" Well hello babygirl, did you miss me ? I know daddy is boring. I am here now."
" Mimi don't start, daddy is her favorite person."

" I'm hungry did you guys already eat? I know I've been dead to the world all morning."

" Me and Kairi were just about to go and get food you can come with us babe what you in the mood for?"

" It honestly doesn't even matter I'll eat anything at this point"

He smiled and stood up grabbing his keys.

" Oh so y'all just going to act like me and shorty not sitting right here ?"

I laughed because he called her shorty either he doesn't remember her name or he's not trying to go there with her.

" Freya are you hungry shorty ?"

Freya ? I don't know how I feel about that name , I mean she's cute but they never really last that long. She said she wasn't hungry and Rico only asked because he wanted to be a pain in the ass.

I picked up Kairi and walked out to the car with her, there was some chick standing against Dave's car that I had never seen before. Kairi must have known who she was because her grip on me got tighter as if she was scared.

" No Mommy No." Mommy, so this is the girl who Dave knocked up,explain why she had the look of death on her face. Dave walked out of the house

" Bae what you standing right here for, I unlocked the door." He looked over at the truck and his whole mood shifted.

" Baby take Kai in the house and tell Rico to com here." I hesitated because I wanted to know what was going on