Eleven.

Christmas Eve.
December 24

Me , Dave, and Kairi have been living together about 3 Weeks now , and I feel like i am on cloud 9 every single day

Me , Dave, and Kairi have been living together about 3 Weeks now , and I feel like i am on cloud 9 every single day. Coming home to them is like a dream come true. And the house is amazing , almost as big as the one back home but not as big. It's the perfect size for the 4 of us . Kairi is so happy here and I am so glad, she started a new school and she's adjusting really well. Dave is actually enjoying living a normal life , he was driving me insane at first because he was bored. He is getting into the swing of being a club owner , and all 3 of the clubs are amazing I am very proud of him.  Everyone is coming to the house to celebrate Christmas tomorrow. My best friend Precious and her girlfriend Ashley. Rico and Freya , Jayden and Asia the other couple from the crew, and Erik and Trenton. I invited Elijah but I don't think he's going to come. We haven't really spoken much since the move. When I told him that me and my boyfriend were moving in together his vibe towards me changed and that's fine. I woke up early this morning to go and do some shopping , I'm doing some of the cooking for tomorrow and I want everything to be perfect. It's our first family dinner in my house and so nothing can go wrong. When I got back from the store they were still asleep, I started putting the groceries away and I heard little foot steps coming down the stairs, I finished putting the groceries up and felt little hands wrap around my legs. I looked down and Kairi was looking back up at me with her onesie and her messy curls. I reached down and picked her up.

" Good Morning Princess" I kissed her nose and she smiled

" Good Morning Mommy" she wrapped her arms around my neck smiling.

We decided that because Kiara was dead & that I would always be here we would allow her to call me mommy. I feel in my heart that one day dave will marry me I'll adopt her and I really will be her mommy. Until that day this works.

" Is daddy awake ? Or should we start cooking without him ?"

" He's sleeping , are we making pancakes ?"

" With strawberries and blueberries your favorite."

Part of our new routine is waking up and cooking for Dave. And we sing and dance the whole time in the kitchen.

I started setting all of the stuff out on the counter and Kai sat on her stool beside me.

" Uncle Ace is coming today right ?"

Kiara's brother Ace had de entered our lives recently , he's really close to dave and adore Kai. He is nothing like his sister , he is dealing with some girl that goes to school with me , so he's gonna spend Christmas with us.

" Yes he is , and then Uncle Rico and everyone else will be here tomorrow."

" FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!"

After we cooked and sang all the holiday songs that I knew . We carried the food upstairs to Dave. Kairi climbed up into the bed and started jumping on it.