Thirteen.

3 months later

3 months later.

I sat on the floor looking at the test in my hand. I was pregnant , what was I going to do ? This wasn't supposed to happen until I was done with school. Now , now I am looking down at this test and pregnant is screaming at me.  I know that I am going to be a great mother , but are we ready to bring another baby in this world ? Me and Dave are finally getting on the same page again, but I don't want to rock the boat. I wrapped the test up and hid it somewhere I knew Dave wouldn't look. I got into the shower and cleaned myself up getting ready.

" Baby. Don't you think we should hurry ? You are the host of the baby shower"

Today was Rico and Freya's gender reveal and I worked dumb hard on making sure everything was perfect. The good thing was everyone was coming here to NY for the shower, mainly because we are using one of the clubs.

" I'm coming down now Babe , is Kai ready ?"

" We have been ready You the one taking 18 years."

" Don't be a smart ass babe I'm tired today. I been working hard. I'm coming down now."

I just said that . I really am exhausted and now I just have so much on my mind. I have to push that aside and smile today is all about my brother.

I grabbed my bags off the bed and walked down into the living room. Dave and Kai looked so cute in their outfits. I got us all customized T-shirt's. Kai wants a girl so she got a pink one , Dave says he knows it's a boy so his is blue. Freya and Rico both want girls so they got pink. I got a blue and pink tye die one because I know what it is. The back of the shirts say Auntie , Uncle , Cousin , Mommy, and Daddy and the number 10 because the due date is July 10.

" You look pretty mommy."

I smiled and picked her up kissing her face. I love her with my entire heart and she's so excited about her baby cousin , I can only imagine how excited she's gonna be about a little brother or sister.

" She's right you do look pretty baby."

He kissed my lips and Kai chuckled she thinks it's so funny when we kiss each other.

" Alright lets get this show on the road."

We walked out the door and locked up. We headed down to the club with was more a lounge than a club. & everything was set up just like they wanted. Red carpet and all lol. I really think they believe they are giving birth to a celebrity.

I walked into the lounge and everything was absolutely perfect. Freya and Rico were smiling from ear to ear. I hadn't seen them in a couple months so I was excited to see them. I walked towards them and wrapped my arms around Freya.

" You look beautiful mama , you are absolutely glowing."

" I feel like a whale but thank you Miyana , everything looks absolutely perfect you are the best."

" Anything for you and my brother. I love both of you and I love my little nugget even though we haven't met yet."

Rico wrapped his arms around me and picked me up spinning me around.

" You did amazing MiMi , I don't think anyone else could've put this vision together the way that you did."

" You're absolutely right , but it's what I do best."

He kissed my forehead and put me down. Everything truly did look perfect , I was so worried something was going to be messed up and ruin the day but everything is perfect.

Once all the guest finally arrived, the festivities began we played games , laughed , made toast, watched movies explored baby pictures. We had the most amazing time ever. Now it was time for the big reveal.

Kai wanted to be a part of the reveal so I promised she could be. We walked back into the back room and Handed her the ballon. She smiled and carried it back into the other room.

" Are you guys ready to see what our new addition to the family will be."

Everyone cheered , Kai handed the ballon to Rico and Freya after taking her big girl picture with it. I pulled my camera out so I could record this.

" 1....2.....3...." they popped the balloon together and blue and pink glitter flew everywhere.

Freya started crying and Rico looked confused. I smiled and clapped my hands.

" Congratulations mommy and daddy you are having twins. A boy and a girl."

Rico grabbed Freya and kissed her , she wrapped her arms around him and kissed her back they were so happy in this moment. It made me think of how happy me and Dave would be when he found out about the baby.

We celebrated for a few more hours and then everyone started to part ways. I was walking around picking up trying not to leave a huge mess for everyone. Dave walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, he kissed my neck and I smiled.

" Hi Baby, did you enjoy yourself ?"

" Yes I did , I can't wait for our turn. Kai was so excited today she's going to be a great big sister. And you baby you did an amazing job with everything. You deserve some rest leave this mess the cleaning crew just got here they will have it spotless in no time."

He sounded so happy when he talked about our future. Maybe rocking the boat won't be so bad , I am going to tell him. But I want to do it in a special way which means I am going to need some help. It's time to call in backup. But who can I call without running he surprise ?