Six.

One Week Later

One Week Later

After the whole ordeal with Kiara and Dave I feel like I've been walking on egg shells. Dave is over protective as fuck. I'm not from the streets but I can handle myself, some strung out ex junkie doesn't scare me at all. He won't let me do anything alone, not that I mind being around him it's just frustrating because I feel like he's treating my like a child. I finally got a chance to breathe he's giving Kairi a bath so I took Ky out for his walk. He's such a good puppy I am legit obsessed with him, him and Kai are my two babies. I grabbed my jacket and Ky's leashed and we walked out the front door. We walked down to the edge of the street there's a little pond that he likes to play around in, and the sun sets beautifully over it. I took my phone out to take a picture and realized there was someone on the other side of the pond watching me. It was getting dark , and he was creeping me out. I stood up and grabbed Ky walking back toward the house. I don't know who that guy is I've never seen him around here before. He honestly didn't look like he belonged around here, if that makes sense.

Ky was fussing with me he wanted to walk, I rolled my eyes and put him back on the ground holding his leash. I felt paranoid at this point like he was still watching me. I looked around and didn't see anyone , I shook off the feeling and kept walking. The next thing I know someone is sweeping me off my feet from behind, their hand covered my nose and mouth , I dropped Ky's leash and everything went black.

When I woke up I had no idea where I was, it was cold and dark. I realized then that I had something on my face. I tried to move realizing my legs and arms are tied to whatever I am sitting on. I couldn't panic , that's what they wanted. I already knew this either had something to do with Rico and Dave's line of work, or this bitter ass baby mother drama.

My capture unmasked me , and I was right. Kiara was looking me in my eyes smiling like she won a Grammy or something. I wanted nothing better than to smack that grin right off her face.

" You won't be smiling when I'm not tied up bitch I promise."

" Oh babygirl , you won't be breathing when I untie you. "

" You do know that if you kill me you won't live much longer. And it won't bring Dave and Kai back to you, it's going to push them further away Mama."

" That's why I'm not going to kill you, someone  else is going to handle that for me and then I am going to be the one who tells Dave I know who did it. So he can get his revenge he'll love me for that. "

I laughed at her was this bitch serious ? That plan had all types of flaws in it, but whatever made her feel good. 

" It's cute how you have that all planned out . Who's going to risk their life for a junkie though Kiara ?"

" You'd be surprised what a junkie will do for a fix."

She disgust me , I need to get out of here and I need to figure out how quickly. I had no idea where I was or how far away I was from home. I need my brother and Dave to find me.

Rico's POVWhen Ky came running in my room with his leash still on I knew something was wrong

Rico's POV
When Ky came running in my room with his leash still on I knew something was wrong. I called Miyana's name and she didn't answer, I walked into her bedroom and she wasn't there. I walked down the hall to Dave's room and knocked on the door , he popped his head out of Kai's bedroom and looked at me.

" Is Miyana in there with you?"

" Nah she should be in her room, I just finished bathing Kai."

" No she went to walk Ky, but he came back in the house with his leash on his neck something ain't right bruh."

" What do you mean ? She wasn't with him when he came back in the house ?"

I could hear the tone is his voice , he was gettting angry. I didn't have any answers for him right now but I needed to start getting them. I swear to god if something happens to my baby sister someone is losing their life. He walked into his room rumbling through his safe and put his gun on his hip, the one thing about Dave he did no talking. I was the middle man I got angry but I tried to think about shit that I had to lose before I started being reckless.

" I know bruh I know, but we don't even know who has her. We can't just run out in the streets shooting first and asking questions after."

" Nigga no I know exactly who has her , the question is where the fuck is Kiara keeping her. It has to be Kiara no one else knows about this spot. I still don't know how the fuck that bitch found us. Stay here watch Kai when I hear something I'll hit you."

" I'm not letting you go by yourself nigga. Miyana means something to me too, that's my little sister."

" I got us into this mess Ric I'm going to get her out. Trust me."

Dave never gave me a reason not to trust him, but I didn't want him out in these streets alone. Who knows what kind of shit Kiara has up his sleeve.

" Nah fuck that we are a family. Call your mom and let her know we are dropping Kairi and Ky off."

I couldn't let him go alone, he's my brother and she's my sister. I will find her and I'm going to find her tonight , ain't no telling what she's going through right now.

I called the one person I knew would know where I could find Kiara.

" Ace , wassup kid it's Rico. I need you to let me know where your sisters at. I got something she needs."