1

I walked from my house and saw a officer talking to my dads friend erwin smith I just decided to walk past but he looked at me and talked to erwin the next thing I heard is "that is eren jaeger?" I ran to school I got nervous was he being mean or nice I just ignored it and saw Mikasa and armin I smiled as I ran up "hey Mikasa hey armin" "hey eren what's up?" "Have you guys seen that new officer?" "Somebody is in loooovve" i blushed as I almost smacked him down for that but it was true he was stunning I just couldn't talk to himI got from school to home and walked upstairs to see my dad smoking crack and I just rolled my eyes and I closed my door since he was in there I walked down the stairs "YOUR HOME TO LATE!" I was hit by my mother and the bottle smashed against my head I just walked outside and started crying I saw that man who was talking to erwin walked by he stared at me "hey son?" I looked up at him "you ok?" "N-no sir" he walked up to me "tell me what's wrong" I did as told and he looked at me "follow me" he said and I got up and followed him after an hour he got a warrant and I followed him and he knocked on the door and dad opened it "i have a warrant to search this house" he walked in shattered bottle on the floor and he walked up the stairs and saw the drugs dad used "is this yours son?" "No sir it's my fathers" "YOU LITTLE FUCK!" He screamed hit me well the cop knocked him to the ground and put handcuffs on the both "your under arrest for abuse and drugs!" He said throwing them in the car I felt like crying "I don't have anywhere to live" "get in the car son"

Hey guys so sorry this was short but I got a lot on my mind #excuses excuses but any way home you enjoy neither will make there move tile like chapter 7 or something like that so 😁 lave y'all bye🖤