4

I woke up and saw Levi under me asleep he was holding on to me like a kid holding their teddy bear in the dark I smiled and looked at my watch it was 5 4hours till school I laid there and Levi woke up and looked at me "morning Levi" "mornin slut" my phone went went off and I grabbed it levi left the room since my ass hurt from trying to walk and I and noticed it was my ex Reiner (yeah REINER) "yo what's good my homie" "what Reiner" "I wanna get back together" "why so you can say you love me but just use me as a sex toy" "no Eren just wanna see you pretty face at my house again" "I'm sorry babe but I found someone else Reiner" "what's there name "it's Levi" "that cop?" "Yep the one that arrested you twice"i giggled "if it wasn't for me you would STILL be in jail" I heard him laugh "hey at lest let me make it up so we can be friends again" "I'm only doing it because your being such a gentleman and not your wreckless self" I sighed "great meet me at school at 6" I got dressed quickly putting on my make up (yes I where make up but not to much) I put my cupcake earring inn and threw on my skinny jeans pink tennis shoes and pink shirt that showed my stomach and I walked out side and walked to school seeing Reiner leaning against the outside since the doors were locked he looked at me "Jesus Eren I thought you would have at least wore a real shirt" he gave me his coat and I looked up at him "tell me why have you moved" "my parents were arrested and I live with Levi now" he picked me up "Reiner put me down!" I giggled "why?" "Because I told you to!" He slung me over his shoulders and I climbed on his back and he smiled "dumbass" "don't be mean" I said and he chuckled and he pulled my down "cmon let's get breakfast" I walked with him to a cafe and I sat down "listen babe I'm sorry for when we were together you just used me as a sex toy I felt alone when you left it hurt I'm sorry" "Eren shut the hell up I should be apologizing I just fucked your I abused and assaulted you I've been a dick to you so please just take this" he showed something it was a diamond ring I smiled putting it on "eren can we get back together" "Reiner how why do you want me back with you?" "Bertholdt cheated on me with Annie the bisexual bastard he told me to go to you it's not me crawling back in desperation I just want my Eren back"after we are I hugged him "Reiner I need more time to think" he sighed "sure but just give me this" he kissed me and my eyes opened wide and he sat there and I saw Levi "God damnit Eren tell me where your going you got me terrified!" He screamed at me "hey don't talk to Eren like that bitch!" "Oh Reiner Braun their attempted murderer rapist" "Levi wait!-this is my ex he was a bad person but he's better" "Eren your coming home now" "Levi im 16 I'm walking these streets with my ex he cares about me levi don't worry I'm safe I wouldn't leave unless I knew that!" "Eren I am your guardian I have authority over you" Reiner pulled me closer to him and I blushed "he don't wanna go he don't go" "he lives under my roof" "I guess I'll se ya later Reiner" i gave him his coat back and Levi stared at me he obviously did not except the shirt I was wearing i shrugged my shoulders and walked home with Levi he obviously was pissed at me "you left without me knowing you went with a rapist snd you wear that" "Levi I'm not sorry for my decision!" "I'm not either your grounded for a month" "LEVI YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!" "Eren i care about you" "GROUNDING ME SURE SHOWS IT LEVI!" I said and I walked to the door "I'm going to see Reiner before school starts" "Eren I care for we just mated" "I don't care levi if I was in trouble I would get you" "but what if you weren't able to eren!"