5

Hey guys The whole chapter is gonna be erenxreiner smut so :3 not sorry 😏

"LEVI IM WITH MY EX HES STRONG AND CARES FOR ME HE WOULD NEVER HIRT ME IVE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM YES HE USED ME AS A TOY BUT HED BEEN CHANGING LEVI!" I walked out side and slammed the door "Eren get back here right now!" "Why so you can ground me?!" I walked off and saw Reiner and walking around I smiled "hey Reiner" "hey bitch" I laughed and he ruffled my hair "hey I just re did that" I giggled and he smiled as he picked me up bridle style "so how's ya new mans cock?" "Jealous much" "don't make me tickle you" "he's big taste just like yours except sweeter" "your a slut" h said putting me down and he kissed my neck "Reiner!" I giggled and he stopped "yes" "I already have someone" he stopped and I smiled "we'll keep this secret in between us only right big daddy" "god Eren you turn me on" I looked down and grabbed my paper clip breaking in the school "let me help you with that" I said and we walked to the one person bathroom and I looked the door getting on my knees and unbuttoned his pants and rubbed him through his boxers and he gritted his teeth "suck me off already" I lowered his boxers and grabbed him and started sucking on it "good boy" "po I pet to frink faffy's milp?" "Yes baby you get to drink my milk" I sucked harder and swirled my tongue "fuck you give a mean blow job my dick is praising your mouth for more" I shoved him as deep as possible in me and he groaned and came I swallowed it innocently "may I have more sir?" "Have all you wants" I stuck out my younger as locked the rest of the cum off his dick and he shoved in "that's it take me all in don't leave any out I swirled my tongue and massaged is balls and looked at him as I bobbed my head "am I poing dood fappy?" "Your doing great" i stopped and lowered my pants "please daddy fuck me fuck me hard in my tight asshole with your giant cock" he smirked grabbing my hips "no crying" he pushed in after I looked at my clock we still had two hours before school I felt him push in "nigh your so tight" "it hurts" I looked back at him and he kissed me as he pulled all but one inch out and thrusted in me again he moaned and I panted "oh daddy!" "Fuck baby" "r-Reiner please hit my ass harder" he did and hit my prostate and I was paralyzed as he looked at me I moaned covering up my mouth and he kissed me and kept hitting the same exact spot and growled as he came and I came fortunately it landed in the toilet but he didn't stop "want to suck me off again" "n-no sir" he pulled out and i faces him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and he stuck in and bounced me and I stared him in the eyes "Reiner" "oh baby" "oh daddy fuck me harder and faster please daddy!" "Just for you my innocence" he said and hit me harder and I screamed "daddy!" "Oh kitten my pure innocence" "I'm fixing to explode " he took off his shirt when I said that "oh shit!" I screamed and cane on his chest but he didn't stop let's just say Reiner savored sex we actually fucked for three hours once were both major fuck slut he thrusted harder and came we stopped and I licked the cum off him and he looked at me "suck me off" he let me down and I looked at his dick and sucked him off until he came we got dressed walked out and I locked the door back and sat outside the school with him "and ta think I already have someone" I saw Mikasa and armin mikasa knows how me and Reiner have had bad history but before Ishe couldn't step in I stopped her "we're friends again" I had on Reiner's coat since it was almost winter but I didn't mind the coldness and he looked at means I gave a devilish glare "maybe just friends or more"