7

"EREN JAEGER YOU DO NOT NOW HOW FUCKING TERRIFIED I WAS UNTIL I FOUND REINER'S PARENTS!" "IM SORRY LEVI WE WENT TO CLUB ROOFLESS AND RIENER SAVED ME A WAS FIXING TO BE RAPE IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM!" "I DONT GIVE TWO DAMNS!" "LEVI YOU SAID IF I NEEDED HELP TO GIVE A CALL THE PERSON I COULD RELY ON WAS REINER HE CARED FOR ME!" "EREN I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM I CARE ABOUT YOU!" Tears ran down my cheeks "Levi believe me even though your my dad you can't keep me in your cage I'm a 16 year old I'm supposed to run around and have fun if I ever need someone I'll go to you but I couldn't I had to let Reiner take your job by protecting me" "but what if he wasn't around?" "YOU LEVI YOUR THE PARENT!" I ran off into my room and cried in my pillow he opened the door "eren I'm sorry sweets I shouldn't be mad your right" I hugged him "Levi I'm sorry for disobeying you please don't be mad" "it's fine eren" I looked at him as he smiled and i kissed him and fell back on my bed and pulled the covers over us and he threw his clothes off somewhere and I I took office and put him all in my moth and he moaned "god your throats treats my dick so well" and bobbed up and down 'but what if he finds out about me and Reiner?' Before I knew it we switched positions and he lined up with my exit and shot himself in and I screamed in pain "shshsh baby your okay" "LEVI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" It was erwin I blushed as Levi growled putting on his clothes and I sat there after a while levi walk back and sat in my bed and took off his clothes and pushed back in I stared at him "l-Levi it hurts""don't cry" he said looking at me and tears ran down my face and he kissed me "fuck fuck fuck" Levi said repeatedly as he pushed in harder I blushed as he smirked "you like that you fucking whore you would do anything for my dick in you wouldn't you?" I looked him deep in the eyes and moaned as he came and I did to and I laid next to him pulling up the covers and looked at him he had the blanket up to his stomach showing his chest he supported his head with his arms I laid on him and he gave a half smile "good boy let daddy sleep" "y-yes sir" he fell asleep and I grabbed my clothes and I put them on and snuck out my window and walked to reiners house and snuck in his room and saw him on his computer and got in "oh hey eren watch a need" "i just got fucked and I was wandering if I could sleep here" "what happened did your master fuck you to hard?" "Yeah" he put down his computer "wanna duck dint ya?" I blushed "ye" he took off his clothes and then mine and I blushed and I looked at him "do what what ever you want " he didn't have a boner so I put him in my mouth until he got hard and I put him in my exit and moaned as i rubbed my self and growled and he grabbed my hips and thrusted in me and I looked at him "fuck eren I'm coming!" He did and I laid paralyzed "thank you daddy"

I woke up since my clothes were dirty Reiner had some of my old clothes he kept when we broke up it was a shirt that showed my whole stomach and short jeans and I got my tennis shoes and walked with him to school and Mikasa and armin stared at me and Reiner groped my asa and I smacked his hand and blushed