6

I got home from school to see Levi already home I walked past him "no hello" I just gave a half smile and I kept walking "oh I see how it is your upset since I grounded you doesn't mean I can't fuck you still" he hugged me from behind "you don't want daddy to hurt you do you" "Levi I don't have time I have a test tomorrow and i have a splitting head ache" I said and he kissed me as I walked in and laid down and grabbed my books after a while my head ache was gone and my phone went off
Hey eren
Hey big daddy
Wanna come over
Can't master grounded me for a month
Tell him your gonna study except we're gonna hit the clubs

I walked out "Levi I'm gonna study with Armin" "ok be home by 12" I left and walked to Reiner's and knocked on the door "hello mr. and mrs.braun may I come in" they let me in and I waited for Reiner until he walked out except he was wearing leather he raised one of my old leather jackets that said 'bad chick'  "oh hell no Reiner" he walked up and hugged me "cmon babe you'll love it" I growled as he put it on and smiled "you never speak of this" "wait didn't you to brake up?" "We got back together" I looked up at him smiling and we walked out and got in his motorcycle and he gave me my old pink helmet and when we were at club roofless his favorite club we took off our stuff and he made me keep in my jacket since the club was literally roofless they would only cover it if it rains and we got in I blushed as he grabbed my hand slinging me to the dance floor with him he started dancing and I giggled "imma gonna get us some drinks" "get me one with alcohol" I smiled as I walked boys lined me and Reiner obviously got jealous at how they followed me so I grabbed Reiner collar kissing him making the 18-19 year old boys walk away I just started dancing with Reiner until they came we saw bertholdt and Annie I snapped Reiner into existence and smiled "forget them Reiner" he smiled "yeah" he said and danced again causing me to laugh and bertholdt noticed us and walked over I had to keep Reiner from killing bertholdt "well well well if it isn't Reiner" "what you double crossing back stabbing no good fucking bitch who sucks cock!" "Now boys let's not fight" "like your the one to speak emo girl" "oh bitch I know you did not call me emo girl " "bitch please hurry up and shut yo goddamn mouth and walk away with yo dumbass boyfriend before I get blood on my hands" she gave up walking away with bertholdt I was a peaceful person but if you pissed me off you'll now it Reiner stared at me and I smiled grabbing his hand and danced with him and after it was past twelve my eyes opened wide "oh shit I forgot about my curfew Levi's gonna kill me!" Reiner laughed "you think pipsqueak will hurt you bitch please" I saw a nerdish looking guy "h-hello" I looked back "what pipsqueak" "I-I was wandering if you were free since you don't have a date" Reiner scared him off as I laughed "we should really get going though" he kissed my neck "can we go to my house I'll just say someone offered you a drink and they wanted you drunk so they can fuck you but I saved you from him" u blushed "sure" we got on his motorcycle "hey be careful eren we gotta make a sharp turn" I grabbed tighter and he turned making me almost fall off and I looked at him and we finally got to his house "hey maybe we can fuck till you beg for mercy that sound fun?" "Yeah it does" we walked in and I saw Levi with his parents they all looked at us "shit..."