Chapter 1: The Invitation

UPDATED: 25 Aug 2018

Kali Morgan Thatch

Age: 16

Family: Milo Thatch (father) Kidagakash Nedakh (mother)

Height: 5' 4''

About Kali: Can swim for hours, loves to read, adventurous, rambles like her dad, curious about everything, loves to sing alone

Chapter 1: The Invitation

 Kali Morgan Thatch has always been in the lost empire of Atlantis with her parents. Her father was a linguist that was from Washington, DC in the year of 1912, Milo Thatch. Her mother is the Queen of Atlantis, Kidagakash or for short Kida. Kali has only ever known the land of Atlantis and the tunnel that lead to the water of the outside world, she's tried to go beyond there but there was always guards around it and her. There were visitors often and they were people her father came with to find Atlantis; Vinny the Italian demolitionist, Dr. Sweet the medic, Mole the weird geologist, and Audrey Ramirez the awesome mechanic. Vinny was the person Kali went to for advise on flowers or what could cause a small boom to discrete the guards for her to wander off. Sweet's was the person for medical problems, Kali never really went to Mole for anything just because he would go on and on about dirt this and dirt that. Audrey was the person she would always go to for just about anything.

One day a visitor came for a new kingdom called Auradon asking that Milo, Kida, and Kali come to the kingdom and form an alliance with them, come to Prince Ben's coronation, and maybe see if Kali would like to attend Auradon Prep. Milo and Kida were concerned about Kali going to the mainland and being there by herself. But thinking over all the bad things that would happen and started to think over the positive stuff, they agreed to go and let Kali go to the school.

*Kali's POV*

I was laying on my bed reading a book called The Odyssey while down in the courtyard were my parents. Suddenly there was something that shook the palace knocking over some of Kali's things onto the floor. She knew that it was either the Kings of the Past or someone that lost control of a hovercraft. There was a knock at my door.

"Kali, could you come with us to talk about something?" Milo was heard for the other side. I opened the door and saw her dad looking a little pale, maybe even paler than usual. All she did was nod and followed Milo to meet her mom in the courtyard.

"You okay dad? You look paler than usual." I said putting my hand on his forehead to see if he has a fever or something.

"Y-yes, I'm fine. Just come with me to talk to your mom."

"Now Kali, you know that we have a visitor from the kingdom of Auradon? The kingdom that asked us to come and make an alliance." Kida questioned while grabbing onto Milo for support.

"Yes, and then you told me to go to my room while you and dad discuss about it." I said crossing my arms with a little bit of 'tude.

"Well, they also want to know if you would like to go to their school." Milo stated to me while I'm utterly confused and dumbfounded. "Where you will learn more than me, your mother, or your tutor will teach you. You can make friends with people that are more of your age. And I know that this is all a bit sudden but—" Milo was cut off by Kali's answer.