Chapter 2: Meeting the VK's

UPDATED: 25 Aug 2018

*Kali's POV*

I put on something a little bit more comfortable and got my hair out of that braid and left my  makeup as is. As I was walking back to the front of the school I hear what sounds like a band and a lot of people talking. Outside I see students and a group of people wearing some kind of uniform and playing instruments, I think that's what Ben called a 'marching band'. I noticed Ben, Fairy Godmother, and a girl I haven't meet standing in front of the statues of King Adam.

"Hello Ben." I said coming up closer.

"Hello Kali." Ben pulled me into a hug, "I see you found us okay. Any troubles so far?" he asked pulling away.

"Not really, my mind gets scattered kind of easily." I laughed. "Another thing I get form my dad."

Then the unknown girl comes up to us. She was wearing a pink dress with some kind of floral pattern on it, a blue short cardigan thing. Definitely can tell her favorite colors are pink and blue, and that she is of course a princess. "Bennyboo, who is this?" She said wrapping her arm around Ben's.

Oh Gods! Poor Ben for being given that nickname!

"Audrey this is Kali of Atlantis, daughter of Queen Kida and Milo. Kali this is Audrey, daughter of Sleeping Beauty and my girlfriend."

"It's nice to meet you Audrey." I said holding out my hand to her.

"So, you're the girl that was walking around school with Ben." Audrey said sounding like she is mad at me. I was going to say something but Ben bet me to it.

"I was showing her around since she has never been on our land before." Ben defended me.

"Okay." Audrey said and turned away to stand next to Fairy Godmother.

"Does she not like me?" I asked with a concern. "Did I do something wrong?"

"It's alright, she just takes awhile for her to warm up to anyone that new or that she doesn't know." Ben stated giving me a comforting smile and held out his arm. "You can stand between Audrey and Fairy Godmother."

"Okay." I stood by them and Fairy Godmother turned to face me.

"So dear, how are you liking Auradon so far?" She asked with a smile.

"It's great! I mean I've never really been anywhere but Atlantis, and I love the library. I've never seen so many books in whole life."

"Well, Queen Belle wanted to give everyone a chance to read some of her favorite and loved books. I've heard form Ben that you can swim quite good and that you like to sing. Why don't you sign up for the swim team? Or maybe our choir?"

"I only swim for myself really, I'm not at all competitive. As for the singing I only like to sing when there's no one around."

"Well, Ben is in the choir, so you know one person in it."