Chapter 6: Stress & Snacks

UPDATED: 25 Aug 2018

 *Mal's POV*

Ben came by, asking about how we've been in Auradon and other stuff. But all I care about is the wand.

"That is beyond exciting." I said, faking happiness, I just want to know will I be close to grab that stupid wand. "Do you think that it's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next the Fairy Godmother, just so we could," I breathed in deep for more emphasis, "soak up all that goodness?"

"I wish you could." Ben said a bit upset. "But up front it's just me, my folks, my girlfriend, Kali, her folks, and her guest, if she gets one."

"And your girlfriend and Kali's guest?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Ben said.

"Okay." I walked to the door to close it. "Thanks, bye." I closed it before Ben could say another word. Turning to my friends with my evil smirk, "I think it's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend and Kali a boyfriend."

"I'll do it." Jay said standing up with his arm raised, like he had an answer to a question in class.

"No." I said walking to my bed and grabbed my spell book. "It'll be Carlos. Plus you've flirted with every girl here."

"But—" Jay said speechless.

"I don't think—" Carlos started, but I interrupted

"If it's not Jay, it's you Carlos." I snapped. "There are not other villain kids here, so it is you."

"Alright." He said leaning back against the foot of my bed.

*Kali's POV*

Well, apparently sometime today Lonnie got her hair done by Mal. It was nice before, but now it fits her style and personality more. After a few hours of doing homework, I flopped back on my bed looking up at the ceiling. FG and Mrs. Ariel still trying to convince me to do a song for either the family day celebration that was coming up, or for Ben's coronation. Trust me, I would love to do one of them but I know that I will choke up and have a massive anxiety attack or panic attack (whichever one happens first).

"Kali!"

I jump up to see Loonie standing at the foot of my bed just glaring at me. "What?"

"I've been trying to get your attention for like 15 minutes." She said crossing her arms and tilting her head a bit. "I could tell that you were upset or you're just having a real intense talking to yourself."

"I'm sorry Lonnie." I said putting my head in my hands. "I'm just nervous about if Fairy Godmother or Mrs. Ariel choose me to sing at either Family Day or at the coronation. I don't know if I choose the song or event, or I'm just told what to do."

"I know what you need to calm down." Lonnie said, shaking my shoulder. "Getting something from the kitchen."

I followed Loonie to the kitchen to find Jay, Carlos, Mal, Evie, and Dude there as well. Looks like they are making some kind of snack but I head straight for the fridge and get some two pints of ice cream; Cookie Chip Cookie Dough and Red Velvet Cheesecake. Then to one of the cabinets in the back, because Loonie told me there was a couple tubes full of candy. What can I say, I have a sweet-tooth. A handful of Kit-Kats and a couple of bags of Hershey's Drops.