5. I Think You Kinda Salty Cuz I'm The Better Bowler!

We were bowling and I was dominating against Daniel.

"I THINK YOU KINDA SALTY CUZ I'M THE BETTER BOWLER!" I shout to the lyrics of The Fall of Jake Paul.

"Yeah yeah okay," Daniel says, pretending to not care.

"Aye Logang!" Logan shouts, looking at me.

"Logang for life!" I shout back, showing the Maverick symbol.

"Yah Yeet!" He shouts and dabs.

"And Daniel I just owned your puny ass," I say and flip my hair.

I spin on my heel and go to get some food. I almost slip because of the stupid weird shoes.

"Argh!" I let out a groan of frustration.

"What?" Daniel asks, walking up to me.

"Nothing, I just almost slipped because of these stupid shoes," I say, glaring at the shoes.

"Are you okay? Did you sprain your ankle or something?" He asks, the worry clear in his voice.

"It's cute how much you care but I'm fine I promise," I chuckle.

I start walking again and my ankle hurts and I say, "Actually, I'm not."

I wince and grab my ankle. I make my way to a chair and sit down.

"Can you walk?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'll be I just have to stay off my foot for a few minutes. This happens all the time," I say.

Daniel sits down next to me and I watch everyone else in our group. Clove was dominating the other boys.

"Yeah Clove show em who's boss!" I shout.

She turns around and gives me thumbs up and laugh. After a few minutes, I get up and gingerly put weight on my foot. When it doesn't hurt, I breathe out a sigh of relief and walk back to our lane.

"Ready to lose again Seavey?" I ask.

"I'm ready to win now," he chuckles.

"Yeah good luck with that," I wink.

"You guys have some more space?" Clove asks, strolling over to us.

"Yeah sure," I say.

Jack and Jonah come and join us and Clove and I take first and second place respectively. We make fun of the boys for losing to us.

"We actually have to go now," I say, looking at my phone.

"Do we have to?" Clove asks with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes because we aren't eighteen yet and our mothers have control over us," I say, showing her my phone, flooded with texts from my mom asking where I am.

"Oh yeah. Well, bye guys," Clove says, sitting down to change back into her shoes.

I sit down and change my shoes too and a few seconds later, the boys do the same. We get up with our shoes on.

"Bye guys," I say, giving them a hug.

When I reach Daniel I say, "I'm glad we reached for those headphones at the same time."

"So am I." He smiles.

We walk out and Clove nudges my shoulder repeatedly.

"What?" I ask.

"You guys are so cute!" She coos.

"Shut up!" I shout, punching her.

"Oh but you know I'm right," she teases before running away.

"Clove Summers!" I shout before chasing after her.

Little short but I updated twice today!! Thanks for reading! If you like this story, vote!  Comment suggestions if you want something in the story, don't worry I have ideas how this will work out but if you want something special, comment or PM me. 

Thinking of a new cover. Not very different just added something. And there are two choices. Which is better?

 Which is better?

The first one or the second one?

Love y'alls! ❤️💗💙❤️💗💙❤️💗💙❤️💗💙