20. For Eternity

Daniel
Ya know, you can't be a 12 y/o Fangirl because I've met you in person

Alex
How are u sure I didn't send an actress

Daniel
Good question

Alex
Now shut up and get out of your car
SO WE CAN TALK IN PERSON

Daniel
That's probably a good idea

Alex
Idiot

Daniel
R00D

He gets out of his car and walks over to me. I lead him to the stupid "bully."

"That's her," I say, pointing to her.

"Okay dokey artichokey," he says, striding over to her.

"Stop it!" I screech. "We have to come up with a game plan!"

"I go there. Talk to her. I leave," he replies. "What more?"

"You have to show that you know me," I reply as if it was the most obvious thing ever. "We have to come up with something for that! Stupid!"

"I have something," he says, grabbing my hand and marching over to Katherine. "Hello! What's your name?" he asks cheerily.

"K-Katherine," She stutters. "But you can call me Kat. Or Kay. Or whatever you want."

"Well, Whatever You Want," Daniel says, making me laugh. "I was told that you wanted a date with me."

"Yes!" she exclaims before catching her mistake. "I mean, sure."

"Sorry, Darling. I'm with this one," he says, pointing at me. "And that's not gonna change any time soon so have fun waiting. For eternity," he adds with a fake smile before walking away.

"Damn! You're hella sassy," I exclaim with a chuckle.

"Oh stop flattering me!" he says, smiling.

•••
Hey  guys! Sorry for not updating that much! I kinda forgot about this book. ❤️
Merry Christmas!! Have fun with your family! Don't stay on Wattpad all day or glued to an electronic device! It's time for joy, so well... enjoy it!

But, if you liked IT (2017) the movie, please check out my Richie Tozier fanfic which was released as of yesterday.
Please vote! I hope you liked this (filler) chapter and I hope you enjoy the IT fanfic.
And even if you didn't watch the movie, but want to know what all the buzz is about, you should still check it out!
Everything is mainly explained and you don't necessarily need prior knowledge of the book or movie or miniseries.