Terroriser~ Break out

I sit silently on the corner of the room. I can't help it, I couldn't drag Brian with me down... It's just, I'm born this way.

My family having the blood of thieves. I just, I thought that I won't have it, to stop it. But I was wrong.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

" (Y/n), please just stay inside the house. " Brian begged as I made my way to the door, I told him about it, I wanna steal that watch just for him. And he's stoping me of doing it, even so, I could also not help myself.

" Brian as much as I wanna stay I can't, and you know the reason. "
I said, keeping the tears from falling, I can't, just can't. I wish I was born normal. I wish I was born with a normal family.

Brian stopped, he looked at me with a serious look. " Fine! Just don't bring me down with you. If you ever got caught. " He glared then got out of the house, he walked towards his own car and drove off fast.

I stepped back then crouched down. My eyes began teary as the car engine sound fades, I took a deep breath, slowly processing what just happened. Did I just lose Brian?

That thought had swarm over me after minutes had pass. My body slowly regained strength and got up, I dusted of my knees then looked over the doorknob.

I was still urging to go and steal him that expensive watch. I don't care, even though he would be gone, I promise to not drag him down with me. And with that, I opened the door and slam it right behind me.

~~~~

I pull my hoodie off, I couldn't believe it, I actually stole the watch! I was so happy that the thing I only could think of is Brian. He mean so much for me.

Once I stepped out of the corner, police serin's had come, red and blue lights are visible. My mind panic, my heart race. I couldn't afford to be caught. I just can't.

I ran, I ran through the yelling, screaming, gunshots. I got on an aisle, my mind thought​ about the first thing I could do, I look over the garbage bin, it was already full, dammit, I can't hide there!

So I spring forward the garbage bin, jumped on top and grab onto the wall, these wires ain't gonna stop me from escaping.

Soon as I got over the other side, I looked over my hood, it was almost teared in pieces. I kept on running, I ran to left, I ran to right. I can't stop. Just couldn't, so I kept running, until it was dead end. I want to catch some air,

And just when I turned around, I saw the end of the AK, pointing right on my forehead. I sighed in defeat and gave myself in. They cuffed in my wrist as I glared up the cop, Fong it was written on his left side of his uniform, this Asian looking guy wore his shades then smirked.

" Can't run now can you?" He said as some other police pushed me into the cop car. And that's which where it leads here.

~•~•~•~•~•~

" Pssst," a voice called, I look up and saw someone who was very dear to me,

" B-Brian? But... How??? I thought-"

" Shhhh, it's alright babe, I'm gonna get you out of here. I'm sorry I said those things to you, I never meant it. " He said as my eyes glittered with water. I wiped away the tears and jumped up,

He started cutting up the bars on the windows, I can't believe it, I will be free, withe the love of my life.

Once he finished off the last bar standing, he motioned for me to jump, in which I instantly did. He caught me mid air and helped me slipped through the cut off rails.

Once he finally got me out, I quickly wrap my arms around him, I was so happy of seeing him one more time.

I pulled away and saw him smiling, something ran down his cheek then I quickly asked, " Brian are you crying?" I wiped off the tear with my thumb as he shakes his head no.

" No, I'm just..... Sweating from my eyes. " He joked as I laughed a bit. I know he loves me, I just didn't thought that.. " I regret what I said, I regret at how I yelled at you. (Y/n), you won't bring me down. I know that. Look, we're one so... We have to support each other, I was just... Worried... I'm afraid at how thing would go down and how you'll get taken away from me. " He said as he grab my hand and caress it with his cheek.

I smiled then hugged him, I cried on his shoulder as he slowly draw circles from my back to calm me down. Yes, yes I love him. And I'm happy at how he loves me back.

We both pulled away and began moving through the night, he leads me while he holds my hand.

We both ended up on a small cabin, I sat down as Brain started the fire. He smiled then sat down with me.

He cupped my cheeks with his hand then leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back, feeling his passionate​ love, we ended up being together that night.

And that prove at how much he loves me. Both two different people, can collide if there is love.

- - -Extending Ending- - -

3rd person view

Evan was left to secure all the jail of the prisoners. He took a deep breath then sighed, he whined as all the other cops had left.

He grumbled curses on them then stopped at a certain jail cell. He took a peek and just as he did, he saw the (h/c) haired girl escaping through the window cell.

He was surprised at first then a pair of strong two arms had came to his view and saw at how those arms lifted the girl up.

Evan then chuckled to himself then got his keys out. He push the keys inside the lock then waited for a few minutes before finally turning it then the lock burst open.

He got inside the cell then slowly peek over the broken window cell. He looked down and saw a bunch of broken bars. He chuckled to himself then sighed.

" Oh Brian... You got a wild chick with you.... And you even left me a while lot of mess. " He groaned at the thought of replacing the window bars. " He walked out of the cell then got back to his desk.

He opened the locked drawer then pulled out (y/n)'s files. He started tearing it up and burning the it to leave no peace of evidence. He then looked outside and stared at the moon.

" Your lucky to have me as your friend." He said then walked off.

Yo! Hey, this is the longest chapter so far and.... I hope ye like it! I would be so happy if you leave a vote Or just reading it. I'm really happy to know people are still there for me. Once again, I may update once or twice a week, so.... Thanks for reading!

Cya and Peace!