A is for Amazing

The next Chapters are still one shots of X reader, just for now, using the alphabet.

I hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote, it really helps out a lot..
~~~

Vanoss paused, muting himself so the girl won't find out that her face cam is on.

Beautiful was a word that could describe her but he had to admit that that's not the word he's looking for. Something beyond beautiful. Something, something... Above beautiful.

He blinked lightly as (y/n) fixes her camera, she swore this is one of the reasons she doesn't use one. It's because it's complicated. She sighed loudly, standing up, letting her hair fall to her back and leaving the room for a second.

This gave Vanoss a cue that it's time to leave. Not wanting to confront the girl about this, he left the Skype. He could feel the redness on his cheeks, his heart fluttered to glance at the screenshot he made.

Is he going to tell her that he accidentally saw her face???

===

Vanoss deepened himself inside his jacket, trying to get warmer through the roaring winter. He looked around the place, it feels like yesterday since he saw (y/n)... Well, it was yesterday.

Not even watching where he's going, Vanoss bumped into someone, making the other topple above him.

Grunting, Vanoss plopped his elbow to lift himself, he could see the other one who knocked him over layed across his lap and chest. They have a (h/c) colored hair and (s/c) colored skin.

It's a she.

She moaned in pain and lifted herself using her arms. Once she raised her head, her face was inches away from Vanoss and thus caused her to immediately blush red.

Vanoss stared at her, he... Recognized this person... Her (e/c) eyes... (lips/c) lips... Her features, "(y-y/n)..." He managed to speak, seeing his supposed-to-be-a-secret friend was now in front of him. (Y/n) adjusted her eyes to finally realise who it is. "E-evan... Wait, how did you-"

Her response was cut off when a pair of lips brushed against hers.

Her eyes widened and her blush deepened. She didn't know how to react.. Evan leaned back and caress the girl's cheek with his hand. He had been waiting for so long to do that.

"Amazing..." That's it. The word higher than Beautiful. "Just..Amazing..." He repeated, still captured to the beauty of the other.

"You're so amazing (y/n) (l/n)."