~3.

Gordie P.O.V
   I was walking back to meet up with the boys and Jade when I saw Chris and Jade getting out of the back of a pickup truck.

   "Hey." I told them both, Jade waved at me.

   "Hey I gotta show you something..." Chris said pulling me and Jade to the side.

   "What..? You already know what it is?" I asked Jade.

   "Uh huh." Jade nodded her head. We then got to the back of a restaurant and Chris took something out of his sleeping bag he then showed me and it was a gun.

   "You wanna be the Lone Ranger or the Cisco kid?" He said.

"Walking talking." I said observing the gun. "Jesus, where'd you get this?" I said smiling at the gun.

"Popped it from my old man's bureau." Chris told me as I aimed at something. "It's a 45."

"I could see that." I then made a shooting sound and Jade laughed. I asked him if he had the stuff for the guns and Chris explained how his dad will think he used them up shooting at beer cans. "Is it loaded?" I asked.

"Hell no, what do you think I am?" Chris told me so then I pulled the triggered. *BAM*

"JESUS!" We all said in sync, and ran off I saw Chris pulling Jade for close to himself as we ran and saying 'GORDIE DID IT GORDIE LACHANCE!'

"Aw man you should've seen your face!" Chris told me.

"That tupper babe saw me!" I shouted at him.

"Aw, shit, Gordie! She thought it was fireworks." Chris said shrugging.

"Yeah you'll be fine." Jade agreed.

"I don't care! That was a mean trick, Chris!" I said still very upset, Jade looking at both of us.

"Hey, Gordie! I didn't know it was loaded!" Chris told me with empathy in his eyes.

"You swear?" I asked him looking in his eyes.

"Yeah, I swear." Chris told me.

"On your mother's name?" I asked him.

"Yeah." Chris said.

"Even if she goes to hell 'cause you lied?" I asked him another question.

"Yeah, I swear!" Chris said I could tell he was getting a little annoyed.

"Pinky swear?" I said once more.

"Pinky swear." He agreed.

Chris P.O.V
We were now walking to meet up with the other guys when we bumped into trouble.

"Hey girls, where ya goin'?" My brother Eyeball asked us all.

   "Yeah Chris, Gordie, and Jade." Ace said asking more his sister. Jade just rolled her eyes. I guess I was staring at her for awhile she's just so gorgeous.

   Ace then snatched the baseball cap Gordie was wearing. "Hey, my brother gave me that!" Gordie shouted at Ace. Jade gave Gordie a look saying don't bother cause of how stubborn he is.

   Ace then held up the hat. "Now, you're giving it to me.

   "Hey! C'mon, man! That's mine!" Gordie shouted at him.

   "What the hell Ace just give him his hat back, you jerk!" Jade shouted at him.

   "Stay outta this Jade." Ace glared at her. Jade rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. I guess I got mad at what Ace told Jade even though It wasn't that big of a deal...

   "You're a real asshole, you know that?" I told Ace.

   "Ooo. You're brother's not very polite, Eyeball." Ace told my brother as he flicked his cigarette on the ground.

   "Now, Christopher, I know you didn't mean to insult my friend." Eyeball asked me as he put on the baseball cap Ace took from Gordie.

   "I know he didn't mean to insult me. That's why I'm going to give him the chance of taking it back." Ace said. Ace had then knocked me down to the sidewalk against my stomach and began to hold the lit cigarette near my eye. "Take it back, kid."

   "You bastard! Let go, man! Shit!" I shouted as he hurt me.

   "Stop it, man! You're hurting him!" Gordie yelled at Ace.

"Filthy bastard...! Okay, I take it back! I take it back!" I pleaded for Ace to get off me which sucked considering Jade we right there.

"Ace get the fuck off of Chris god why do you have to be such an ass!" Jade said very angrily glaring at him.

Ace sighed. "Now, I feel a whole lot better about this. How 'bout you?" He grinned at me patting me on the cheek. "Good."

"See ya later, girls." Eyeball said leaving with the hat.

"Are you okay?" Gordie asked me, yeah I said very annoyed.

"Sorry my brother is such a fucking dick he could be so annoying sometimes." Jade said very annoyed.

"Yeah but I guess I can say that about my ass of a brother as well." I told her trying to make her less tense I could tell Ace really makes her mad.

"Yeah forget them they are useless." Gordie tried making Jade less mad with me.

"Yeah you two are right let go." Jade shrugged. Gosh why is she so god damn pretty I thought to myself and thinking about all the things we have in common.

Finally wrote another chapter😂😂😂guys I'm so happy I'm going to Puerto Rico on Thursday (tomorrow since it's Wednesday) with my cousin,her mom,and my mom🇵🇷🇵🇷🇵🇷I can't wait to see all my family and friends✈️✈️✈️but so far enjoy