~4.

Teddy P.O.V
Me,Chris,Vern,Gordie,and Jade had all met up and were now talking about how our whole 'finding a dead body adventure' will go down. And then someone mentioned food and we all started fighting since none of us brought food.

"Hey, I'm kinda hungry, who got the food?" Vern asked. We then all looked up at him.

"Oh shit! Did anybody bring anything?" I asked them. Wow you think going on a adventure to find a dead body the last thing your thinking about is food.

"Not me. Gordie?" Chris asked Gordie. He then nodded no. "Jade did you bring any food..?" Chris then asked Jade kinda in a shy voice...

"Nope." Jade sighed.

"Well, this is great. What are we supposed to do? Eat our feet?" I asked them sarcastically. They all gave me shut up looks.

"So you mean, you didn't bring anything either?" Chris asked me questioningly.

"Oh shit, this wasn't my idea. It was Vern's idea. Why didn't you bring something?" I asked Vern.

"What am I supposed to do? Think of everything? I brought the comb!" Vern said defensively touching his comb in his shirt pocket like he was taken aback. Jade laughed at his comment and shook her head. It was kinda funny but I was too angry to be laughing right now considering we don't have any food.

"Oh great, you brought a comb. What do you need a comb for if you don't even have any hair?" I shot back.

"I brought it for you guys!" Vern shouted back.

"We don't really even need a comb you mostly just brought it for Jade." Gordie told Vern. Vern's cheeks went red. I swear Vern likes every girl he lays his eyes on. So this isn't really a surprise.

"Well thanks I guess." Jade said shrugging as she laughed.

After that whole discussion we sat down on the train tracks and counted our money to see how much money we had put together. And of courser Vern had seven cents he still hasn't found his pennies yet.

"Train coming." Chris said moving to the sides with the others.

"Geronimo!" Vern said.

"Come on, Teddy!" Chris told me.

"No. I'm gonna dodge it." I said staying still on the train tracks.

"Come on, Teddy-man. Get off the tracks you're crazy." He told me.

"Train-dodge. Dig it." I told him still not moving.

"Get the hell off the tracks, Teddy you wanna get yourself killed?" Chris shouted back, the train was coming closer.

"Just like the beach in Normandy. Tfrrrrrr." I said making a sound at the end. After that Chris kept trying to get me to move in till everyone was shouting at me to move.

"Come on Teddy move!!!" Gordie and Vern shouted in sync.

"Oh my god Teddy please just get off the train tracks!" Jade shouted. After awhile Chris pushed me to the side and we argued until we skinned it.

Jade P.O.V
We haven't even gone off to start our adventure and something crazy already happened. Teddy tried dodging a train it was pretty intense to watch. After that we walked to the junk yard and we're all sitting and talking.

We sat around in a circle and Teddy started a new conversation. "Have you guys been watching the Mickey Mouse Club lately?"

"Yeah." We all said in unison.

"I think Annette's tit are getting bigger." Teddy nonchalantly said. Kay this is what we're talking about.

"Think so?" Chris asked. Teddy nodded his head.

"Yeah. I think he's right. I've been noticing lately that the A and the E are beginning to bend around the sides." Gordie said cupping his hands on his imaginary boobs. I then made a awkward face considering I was the only 12 year old girl in a group of 12 year old hormonal boys. Chris gave me a sympathetic stare.

"Annette's tits are great!" Vern said happily. "But you know who else's tits are great?" He said to the 4 boys.

"Who?" All the boys asked. Vern then stared straight at me and smirked. My eyes widened, curse me for wearing a white tight fitted crop top that showed my cleavage today! I then took my arms and tried to cover myself cause after Vern looked at me and then my boobs all the boys were looking at em.

"Seriously guys!" I asked annoyed. Still trying to cover myself.

"What do you expect we are 12 year old boys!" Teddy said holding his hands up in defense.

"So you stare at my boobs?" I say.

"Well the shirt your wearing is kinda revealing you can't blame us!" Vern said backing Teddy up. Then Gordie and Chris shakes their heads up and down fast agreeing. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just change the subject." I told them.

"We better go get the food. The junkyard opens at 3. Chopper will be here." Vern told us all.

"Uhh- sic balls!" Chris shouted.

"You go. You can pick us up on the way back." Teddy told Vern.

After that we got into a dispute on who should be the one to go and pick up the food. We then flipped for it and Gordie had to pick the food up.

Finally coming at ya with anotha chapter😋😋😋also I'm back in New Jersey I just got back 3 days ago from Puerto Rico🇵🇷🇵🇷🇵🇷I'm happy to be back but enjoy this chapter