~5.

Gordie P.O.V
   I finally got some food. I got bread, marshmallows (for when we camp out of course) and other essentials. I started heading back to my friends at the junk yard when I notice them climbing over the fence. What the fuck?!

   "Gordie run!" "Gordie!" "Gordie hurry up!!!" They all yelled different phrases of me having to run in unison. I then turned around and saw Milo and his dog. SHIT!

   "Chopper, sic him! Sic him, boy!" Milo yelled from the background. Now he said "Sic him boy." But what I heard was "Chopper, sic balls." I thought in my mind as I ran. I finally made it over the fence safely and out of breath.

   "Cmon Choppy! Kiss my ass Choppy!" Teddy said waving his ass against the fence teasing the dog.

   "Stop teasing that dog! Ya hear me stop teasing him." Milo ran up to the fence. He then said he would go over the fence and beat Teddy's ass. Let's just say Teddy was holding up a pretty good fight.

   "Yeah I'd like to see you try and climb over this fence and get me fat ass!" Teddy shot back.

   "Don't talk to me like that. You little tin weasel!" Milo spat back and continued talking shit to Milo.

   "What did you just call me." Teddy said in a serious voice. After this it got crazy. Milo kept saying Teddy's Dad was a looney up in the nuthouse and Teddy was explaining how his father stormed Normandy. After we separated Teddy from Milo, Teddy was a crying mess and it was just really awkward...

   "Look guys I'm sorry..." Teddy had apologized by the way he was acting and thought he ruined the whole adventure. After that we continued on our adventure. It also consisted of me and Chris talking about "being weird".

13 reasons why season 2 came out todayyy. I'm watching it rn :3