Part Six

This part will cover a suggested daily routine/schedule for you and your Frenchie.

The times and order are up to you, but these are the basic things that need to be accomplished every day.

Feeding time (1/2 scoop for puppies every morning, afternoon, and evening. Wash the food and water bowl daily! Wash with hot water and mild dish soap)

Potty (every 2 hours for puppies. Take them potty about 20 minutes after eating, and whenever they have to go)

Pampering. (this should be done once a week)

Play time. (regularly wash toys! Use hot water and mild dish soap)

Walk (make sure you have a nice harness!)

A few short training sessions (when your puppy is not hungry or distracted, have these sessions about 5-10 minutes long)

Ear drops. (once a week)

Nap time (after you play with your Frenchie for a while, maybe about an hour)

Make sure to give your Frenchie plenty of love and affection, maybe even cuddle with them while watching TV or reading a book before bed time.

EXTRA: Cleaning bedding!

Pets bedding should be cleaned once a week. Make sure to buy a machine-washable bed when you go to the pet store. If your Frenchie sleeps with you, your sheets should be washed once a week.

Start by removing all the hair with a lint brush.

After that, put the bed and bedding in the dryer for about 10 minutes, tumble only.

Shake out the bedding then place it in the washer. (make sure to wash with perfume-free detergent! Add 1/2 cup of white vinegar to relax fibers and loosen hair)

Shake bedding out after washing and place in dryer. Follow the drying instruction on the care label on the bedding.

Tips:

Don't give your pet damp or wet bedding! This prevents mold.

Always fix holes and cut off loose strings.