Chapter 1

Written by Call_Me_Leia and BeatrixSting

//OC's included//

It was a normal day in the Philippines.

A 10 year old girl was boarding the plane, about to go to Canada to visit her friend. Surprisingly she was allowed to travel alone, but let's just say her parents are... away.

Looking around excitedly, she followed the other passengers onto the plane and found her seat. Once sitting down, she fished out her phone and gave her friend a call.

"Hello? Leia? I'm on the plane now. Should be arriving in 14 hours." She said, and lowered her voice all of a sudden, "Once we get there, we're going down."

After the flight attendant reminded her to turn off her phone, she hung up her call and smiled widely.

The girl's name is Harmonica Sting, commonly called Nica. Her purple-reddish hair and emerald green eyes somewhat resembled a specific redhead, and the fighting gear she had on made her look like an anime cosplayer.

Excitement and eagerness bubbled inside her as she tried her best not to show it.

Not because she was going to meet her friend and travel alone to another country, but because she was going to a place.

A place that merely existed in a TV Show.

A place full of mystical creatures, unusual weapons, new people and of course, new friends ready to be made.

The mythical world beneath her feet, which she thought was just a myth, was real. Ever since her sister went down she bad been waiting for this day.

And when the day finally arrived, she had a friend to do it with her. Leia Shane the sister of the famous Eli Shane for generations the Shane family have been protecting a hidden place, a world of wonder and at the same time danger, Slugterra it was the place where the to friends were born in and the to were very exited to finally see it once more.