Chapter 3

Written by Leia

After a few whole minutes of screaming and yelling with excitement, the girls were hurled into an open space.

They had a moment to scream even louder before shutting up completely, staring in amazement at the sight before them. Nica began pointing around in excitement, while Leia just sat back and whispered,

"We're finally in Slugterra."

They landed safely in a hidden corner, catching sight of a small hideout nearby. Just as Nica was about to jump out and dash off towards it, she heard footsteps and voices coming.

Quick as lightning she stopped mid-jump and pushed Leia back, clamping a hand over her mouth and signalling for her to be quiet. Stepping stealthily forward to take a look, the first thing she saw was a familiar looking guy with blue hair, and...

Trixie.

She gasped in delight, happiness filling her as she leaped forward, tackling her older sister in a big hug. "Trix! I missed you!"

The redhead was obviously startled by the sudden hug, but she laughed it off and hugged back. "I know, I missed you too."

On the other hand, the guy with midnight blue hair was looking around, searching for something. Nica stared at him in surprise when he grabbed her by the shoulders, asking worriedly,

"Nica! Didn't you say Leia was with you? Where is she?"

A bit taken aback by him, Nica was at a loss of words. She didn't expect a total stranger to go up to her and grab her on the shoulders, asking her a lot of questions.

"Chill Eli, I'm here." Before she could panic, a voice rang from the place she was hiding moments ago, and she saw Leia standing there, looking annoyed.

"Don't go screaming about me. I can protect myself."