Jess

We laughed and talked all evening. I haven't had this much fun in a while , I thought to myself .

We were talking about how I was gonna show her a draft of my upcoming book , little did she know I was writing a love story that was lightly based on Rory and I . I didn't have to tell her that but I feel like she'd know , she knew me pretty well .

" So you'll show me when your done " she asked making sure she'd get the first peek .

"You'll be the first to know , I promise "
I assured her .

"Okay " she said , and we were back doing that gazing into each other eyes thing . I wanted to look away but God she was beautiful , and her eyes always got me from the day I met her , I remember being in her room and asking her to bail with me . I didn't know then that she wouldn't even consider bailing on a dinner cooked by Sookie , she loved her food .

I was still staring at her when she slowly started to lean closer , my heart was racing and I didn't know what to think or do .

Suddenly I felt her soft lips on mine and her hand grasping my neck . She kissed me slowly and I started to kiss her back while she ruffled my hair with her hands and I put my hand over hers on my neck and felt the warmth of her touch while we kissed . Then I realised what was happening .

I pulled away as quick as I could and stood up with my hands on my head . God what was I thinking , this isn't me , this is high school jess where I couldn't care less who I was kissing . I had a girlfriend and the girl I was making out with just there wasn't her .

" I'm sorry I - " she said knowing I was annoyed .

" Stop , this isn't your fault it's mine , what was I thinking inviting you out with me . I knew this would happen " I said pacing up and down trying to register what had just happened .

" Jess why is this so awful for you " ? she asked me looking at her shoes and I felt horrible , she just had the balls to kiss me and I'm acting like i didn't enjoy it .

" That wasn't awful Rory , that was amazing , so amazing that I wanna kiss you again more than anything , but that's the problem don't you see ! I have a girlfriend Rory . " I shouted at her letting my anger at how much I wanted to touch her and comfort her take over .I was so angry at myself for kissing her back like that , for inviting her out , of course this was gonna happen and now I know I've got feelings for her .

" I have to go now " she said while tucking a strand of hair behind her ears , something she did when she was nervous .

She walked away from the gazebo down the street until I couldn't see her anymore .

What was I doing . I was messing with her , inviting her out like that , flirting with her all evening , of course she was gonna kiss me , I was practically holding up a sign saying " KISS ME " for goodness sake . I have no idea what I'm gonna tell Leah .

I sat on the gazebo for a little while longer , thinking about that kiss and how great it was . Leah was what I wanted , right ? But why can't I stop thinking about Rory , surely that was ancient history .

I stopped my thoughts from wandering any longer when I looked at my watch and realised the time . I strolled back to Luke's and once I was upstairs and lay on my bed , letting my thoughts about tonight wander off ..

A/N
Sorry this chapter was so short , I don't want to drag it out too much so I decided to just leave it there . I'll probably write another chapter tomorrow anyways cause my life is boring as hell and I've nothing else to do 😂 anyways hope ye enjoy x let me know in the comments your thoughts on the chapter , it would make my day xx