The First Time

"Cas?" Dean mumbled as he woke up, rolling out of the motel bed.

"In here, Dean."

Dean welcomed the sound as if it had been years. "Whatcha doing?"

"Getting out of the shower."

"Oh."

As Cas stepped from the bathroom, dean noticed he had changed clothes. Although it should seem normal, it just didn't look right. Dean still wasn't used to the idea of Cas without his grace. Cas as a human. The thought was crippling. His broken angel, no longer an angel. He pushed the thoughts away, trying to get the pounding in his head to subside.

"Did I get hit by a train?"

"No, if you did your body would be so badly damaged--" Cas shuddered at the thought as Dean interrupted him.

"It's aa figure of speech, Cas."

"Oh. Right. Sorry," Cas blushed. Dean smiled. He loved it when Cas got embarrassed. What the hell, Dean. What are you doing? Dean pushed the thoughts away quickly.

I love his smile. Cas thought. He probably doesn't even know I pay attention.

Cas blushed deeper and Dean nervously looked away. Cas, without even having realized it, had closed the space between them. His body was mere centimeters from Dean's. Dean's eyes flicked across Cas' face, resting on his lips. What am I doing?

Before the thought could stop him, he brought his mouth down onto Cas'. Cas was surprised, at first, then threw his arms around Dean, pulling him closer. He wove his fingers into Dean's hair, deepening the kiss. Dean moaned, pulling Cas even closer to him. He led him to the bed he just got out of, pausing just long enough to pull his shirt over his head. What am I doing? Dean thought for the second time, but when Cas pulled him back down, all doubts were erased.

Cas ran his hands over Dean's chest, stopping at the waistband of his jeans. He pulled back from the kiss, a question in his eyes. Please?

Dean nodded once, quickly.

***********************************

Dean was gasping for air as he slid down onto the bed beside Cas.

"Well... That was... Unexpected," Dean whispered, his voice hoarse with pleasure. Cas nodded slowly as he looked over at Dean. All the little things he loved were finally his to bask in. He rolled over onto his side and started drawing hearts on Dean's abdomen. Dean didn't seem to mind, even wrapping his arm around Cass, pulling him close. I never thought he would look at me like that. Cas mused.

Dean's eyes raked over Cas' mostly naked body. He began noticing everything about him, trying to memorize his body with his eyes.

"Dean," Cas mumbled, blushing.

"Yeah?"

"You're staring."

Dean smiled, "So what if I am?"

Cas shook his head. Dean pulled Cas closer to him, wrapping his body around him, wondering why they hadn't done this sooner.

This moment, neither of them knew, would not last for much longer.