Dean Lost the Bet

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to Leah for supporting me and Lacey for her interjection that we need Sabriel. Love you guys. :)

Dean slumped down in the back seat of the Impala. He wrapped his arms around Cas, smiling when Cas settled into him, resting his head on Dean's chest. Dean pulled them both down into a laying position. Cas nuzzled his head into Dean's chest. His breathing soon became regular and deep. Dean smiled at his next thought. He's beautiful.

“Tired, Dean?” Sam's voice ripped him from his thoughts. He grunted, settling back into the seat and closing his eyes. Sam decided to let the two sleep. He kept driving through the night, stopping only once to get coffee.

 Dean grimaced at the sun pouring through the Impala's window. He squinted at the rear view mirror and was satisfied when he saw that Sam looked wide awake and surprisingly well- rested. He then turned his attention to the angel laying on his chest. He saw how Cas looked so peaceful, how he looked so... Human. Dean smiled as Cas nuzzled closer into Dean's chest, attempting to close out the sun.

 “Good morning, Beautiful,” Dean whispered, his voice fanning Cas' hair.

 “Good morning, Dean,” Cas replied, his voice thick with sleep and muffled in Dean's chest.

 “Guys, I hate to ruin your moment,” Sam announced, “But we're there.”

 Dean groaned, sitting up. Cas mumbled something along the lines of “Stupid Vegas”, causing Dean to burst out laughing. Sam looked back, confused, as the angel joined Dean. 

“On that note,” Sam informed them, “There are some witches that need our attention, as well.”

They pulled up in front of a hotel. Sam gasped slightly when he saw who was standing in front of the door. This did not escape Cas, although Dean didn't notice. Cas looked out of the window and smirked once he saw the object of Sam's discomfort. Cass leapt from the Impala, pulling Gabriel into an embrace. He began whispering into Gabriel's ear.

“Sam seems...Happy to see you,” Cas whispered, smirking. Gabriel blushed. “Really?”

 "You guys, I understand that you have a lot of catching up to do, but can it wait until we check in?” Sam asked, unable to hide the blush that was creeping up his neck. Dean looked from Gabriel to Sam and back, breaking out into a giant smile. He shook his head and pulled the bags from the trunk of the Impala. He tossed two to Sam, picked up one himself, and threw his arm around Cass. Cas grinned at his brother and wrapped one of his arms around Dean's waist. Gabriel raised his eyebrows at them. When they had made it inside, he turned to Sam.

 “I'm guessing you haven't told them,” He acknowledged. Sam shook his head and smiled.

 “I thought I should let them have their fun before we explained what was happening.”

Gabriel nodded in agreement before taking one of the bags away from Sam. Before he even realized what he was doing, Sam pulled Gabriel in and bent down, forcing his mouth against Gabriel's. Gabriel moaned as he kissed Sam back with just as much hunger and force. They were pulled apart by the sound of Dean and Cas arguing.

 “But, the bet was by the end of the week.”

 “I said 'By the end of the day'.”

 “Oh, fine, Babe. You win,” Dean said, leaning forward to kiss Cas on the forehead. Sam and Gabriel stared at them in confusion.

 “What? You guys didn't think it was obvious?”

 Sam felt his face get hot. Gabriel, on the other hand, just shrugged.

 "Samsquatch wasn't ready,” Gabriel said. He looked lovingly at the younger Winchester. Sam ducked his head.

 “Time to get a room!” Gabriel laughed at his own pun and pushed the door open. Dean and Cas followed suit, and Sam brought up the rear. They got two rooms, knowing that they wouldn't want to know what the other couple was doing. They separated in the elevator, being on two different floors.

 Cas and Dean were left on the elevator. Cas shuffled his feet, impatient to get to their room. Dean noticed, and pulled Cas into a kiss. Cas smiled as Dean dropped the bag. He slid his hands up Dean's chest, marveling as his muscles rippled beneath his shirt. Dean pushed Cas against the wall hungrily. The elevator bell dinged, notifying them to get off. Dean grumbled “Cockblock” and pulled away from Cas. Picking up the bag, he rethought his actions, turning back to Cas. Cas tilted his head questioningly and Dean smirked, lifting Cas up. Cas laughed and told Dean to put him down. Dean slung Cas over his shoulder and carried him to the room.

"You lost, Dean. I get what I want, remember?"

Dean groaned playfully, and surrendered to Cas' every wish.