~5~

Marco pulled away. Star blushed. "What was that?" She asked slowly. They were both speechless from what happened. Marco looked away with a guilty face. He was frustrated at himself for it. Star put a hand on her arm and walked away. She felt her lips delicately, remembering the sensation of it. They still tingled from the feel of it. She walked upstairs dazedly and through the hallway. She opened the door and jumped. Tom was sitting on her bed with his arms crossed. His eyes, though, were a dark shade of purple. It wasn't right, his eyes were dark red, not purple. Star stepped closer cautiously.
"Well well well, if it isn't Star Butterfly," He said in a more feminine voice. Star was trying to figure out what happened to him. He wasn't like himself at all.    He grabbed Star's arm and pulled her to him.
"TOM? WHAT ARE YOU-" Star was interrupted by Tom kissing her. She blushed and felt a shiver go down her spine. She felt dizzy, and as soon as Tom let her go she fainted onto the floor.
    Marco heard a thump! upstairs above him while he was making nachos. It came from Star's room, but what could she possibly be doing up there? He decided to investigate. He walked upstairs with a small bat and creaked open the door. He looked inside and saw Star laying on the floor unconscious and a familiar face, then charged.
    Tom turned around and saw Marco. He smirked and when Marco went to hit him he somehow got the bat under his control telepathically. His eyes as a whole were dark purple, no whites or anything else. Marco stood back a little more, afraid of what would happen if he got closer. Tom was being possessed by some type of creature. He swung at Marco, but Marco ducked. Marco covered his face and grabbed a chair from Star's desk. He held up in front of him and got closer. Tom was now growing dark veins on his wrists and clenched his fists. Marco was shaking now, terrified of Tom. He didn't know what Tom was capable of, and he wasn't in the mood to find out. He turned his head towards Star, who was beginning to wake up. But while Marco was off track Tom brought the wooden bat behind his head and swung it. Marco turned his head and saw it. He knew it was the end of him, the end of his life. He closed his eyes and covered his head. The bat never came down though. Marco looked up and saw the bat inches from his face. He looked up at Tom. Tom's eyes were opened wide and back to normal. Tom had a surprised look on his face. He pulled back the bat from Marco and Marco eased closer to Tom. Star moaned and both guys looked at her. She had a glossy look to her, the same way Tom looked. It was questionable to them.
"Star? Are you alright?"
Star got up and opened her eyes. They flashed, then went to normal.
"Ouch, my head hurts soooooo bad," She said while rubbing her scalp. It was painful, to say the least. Marco grabbed her arm and helped her into a chair. Tom stood by with his mouth gaping open.
    Star looked up and saw Tom staring at her.
"Tom! What was that for?!" Star shouted frustrated. She was angry at him for kissing her; didn't he know she moved on? He put his hands in front of him.
"I didn't do that! Something happened! I was in this other place, I was asleep, and the next thing I know I'm about to kill Marco!"
    Star looked at Marco. She smiled and hugged him. She kissed him and he kissed her. Tom turned away. He felt bad for himself for not trying to get Star sooner, but oh well.
"So, uhhh, you guys are dating now?"
Star and Marco blushed and looked at him. They both didn't exactly know what the were but it was something.
"Uhhh, I guess so, heheh..." Marco said sort of uneasily. Tom nodded his head.
"Alright, well I'm gonna go so I'll see you lovebirds later, okay?" Tom said. They both waved and him and he left back into the Underworld.
_____________________________

New chapter, yay! Sorry for the short chapters, but I hope you like this one . ͜  .