Prolouge

A/N Hi , my name is Dedee this is my first book on this account but not my first book on Wattpad. I have three other books out "My Luu Thug Love, Hurt, and He Likes It." @lilmama_doe so make sure you check them out. As well as vote and comment. Much like those books if you comment rudely you can take yo bahind one with all that cuz I don't have time for it. I do not feel like snapping on nobody child. Just wanted, to give you a heads up. Enjoy the book.

Faith pov

Faith. That's the name I was given at birth. Faith..... funny name for someone who's so broken and faith is all you have left to lean on. Faith, in God I trust. But faith I still don't know how my mom couldn't see down the line that my name would betray me. Here I am 16 years old and I feel like I'm dying I hate myself sometimes. I wish I could die. I've been taunted for my size since I was 5. I lie in bed unmoving until I hear my alarm go off.

"-goodbye with no words, if these walls could talk they would have no words to tell"
"-there's no way you could be who you say you are" "-so I'm convinced there's a stranger In my house" my phone sings as my alarm rings.

I get out of bed and go to my adjoining bathroom without stumbling. I relive myself strip down and run the hot water. While waiting for the water to run I look at myself in the mirror.
I'm 5'6 with a short torso (stomach) and long legs. I have a little stomach,horse thick thighs,medium waist,chubby face, big breasts, and a nice fat ass. I don't think I'm as big as ppl say I am. I'm only 182 but that's mostly booty. Looking more closely at my skin I look at the not so fresh bruises, from yesterday at school. Seeing as my vision was beginning to blur I wiped my eyes and stepped into the shower. Flashbacks cloud my mind as I let the water take over me.

Flashback: yesterday at school

I passed by the big Crawford high sign as I walk to the parking lot to eat lunch in my dark grey charger. As I rounded the corner, the three queen bitches known as my hatred of life stepped into my way.

"Where do you think your going fatty?" Says top bitch marissa while the others laugh.

"Look I don't want any trouble I just wanna go to my car and eat In peace" I said in a meek yet strong voice... I don't know where this new found boldness came from. I just don't wanna get in any trouble. I thought as I notice the large crowd forming

"It looks like you could skip a meal" said Jenny i would tell her that that's not what her bf was saying last night but I kept my mouth shut

When I didn't shy away like I usually did she slapped me across my face.... there's definitely going to leave a mark on my red light skin.

As if on call each girl took that as their turn to start throwing punches and slaps wildly. Yes they were jumping me and not a damn soul helped me. I just took it. I waited until they were done. Got up limped the rest of the way to my car patched myself up, ate lunch and went about my day like nothing happened like I do everyday.

End of flashback

Feeling the water get cold I grab my Loofa and put some dial soap on it and wash my body Down. After five more minutes of washing I turn the water off and step out of the shower and grab my towel and head for my walk In closet. When I got in I strip from my towel and grab some Victoria's Secret black lace boy shorts and matching bra. And search for something to wear. Deciding to just go with something to hide my bruises I pull out some bleach washed high waisted pants, black oversized Nike jacket (thank u cuzin) some black long Nike socks and some black forces. One thing they can never say is that I can't dress cuz that's just simply not true at all. I quickly got dressed, grabbed my phone and bag and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Upon entering the kitchen I see the most disgusting thing ever, my mama y papa kissing like horny teenagers.