Chapter one

A/N I really suck at doing male pov's but I felt like I needed to update sooo. This chapter will be short.. I might do another one later, we'll see. Enjoy

Damien pov

Flashback

"Your just going to have to get over it" said my dad current alpha of the Black Moon pack. A/N first thing that popped into my head.

"Just get over it... really dad. I'm 19 years old I don't need my Mate I was supposed to find her three years ago. She's probably out being a whore anyways... and what if I don't find her at this school, then what."

"Do not speak to your father or about your mate like that. Maybe you haven't found her because she's underage" said mi mama raising her voice as she spoke. She was truly emotional about the Mate thing since the accident a couple years ago.

"Im sorry mama I just don't see why I have to wait to rule the pack till I have my Mate. What if she's not even Luna worthy?" I said truly getting frustrated

"Now that I think about it, what if your right and she's underage and she can't handle her responsibilities?"

"Schatz bitte mach es fur mich" my mother sighed Tl: honey please do it for me

Sighing I shook my head yes my mom knows I could never tell her no.

Flashback over

That was three days ago. Now I'm pulling up to this dreadful school with mixed species. Werewolves were dominant among the humans and few vampires that were allied with my pack. As soon as I parked my car a swarm of people surrounding my car. Those of my pack bowed their heads in respect others were starring mindlessly at my body. All but one girl, just as she turned my way Xavier my wolf spoke the one word that makes me happy yet mad at the same time

"MATE" he growled loudly

I sniffed the air. It smelt of honey and black roses, suddenly the best smell on earth to me.

By the way the crowd shook with fear I knew that my eyes were pitch black nd I was growling. They parted like the Red Sea when I started to walk towards the entrance where my beauty walked in. The closer I got the hotter my body felt and the more Xavier growled. I knew I probably looked like a stalker right now but I didn't care.

"Alpha are you okay" someone asked through the link

"Alpha is she a potential threat" my concerned pack members made me stop and collect myself.

After letting them know not to worry I continued to walk

"Dude is she your Mate.... nice"  said jace my beta and best friend hell my only friend really commented.

After that I just cut the link my only focus is on that nice round ass. As soon as the thought came it left. I shouldn't be like this... she is the reason I had to wait for so long, where was she when I needed her. As if on que she turned her attention to me. Confusion in her eyes as I was probably looking at her like a creep.

I'm not going to lie it hurt that she didn't react the way I wanted her to.

"Maybe she's not a werewolf " Xavier said a little saddened

"Either way I don't want" I told him

"Your a fat cow" I said  her face was blank but her eyes held so much hurt as she tried to walk away I didn't  like the way it made me feel so I grabbed her arm and brought her body flush against mine.  I felt my piece jump at the feeling of practicality being in her thighs .

"Una vaca que the tiene duro agora" Tl a cow that has you hard right now she said as she leaned up to my ears. Her Spanish accent and warm breath only made the situation worse but I was also shocked. So I did the smartest dumbest thing I could think of I pushed her down and kicked her in her stomach.

Hearing her whimper hurt my soul and Xavier made sure to growl loudly at my decision. Just as I was going to help her up three ugly females attacked her. One of them stepped on her face and her eyes were a wild sexy mix of red and black and she went beast mode. She started swinging with precision and I knew then she would be great in combat as a Luna. She had one girl on the floor crying in the corner and another under her foot as the third girl tried to sneak up on her. As if she knew it was coming she turned around and her fist connected with the girls nose. It was all over from there blow after blow.

After another five, minutes I pulled her away and linked Shareena and Asia to finish the job. She struggled in my arms for a few minutes before she relaxed to my touch completely as I pulled her into an empty room. She let out a slow deep breath as I let her go, she turned around and her eyes were a deep dark red which meant she wasn't very happy with me. I could understand that but that didn't mean it didn't hurt.

"Mate du bist mein" Tl Mate you're mine I said in a deeper voice than usual. I could smell her arousal

"What did you say" her eyes full of confusion and lust

"Your just another fat girl" I know I shouldn't have said it but I don't need her in my life I haven't before now and I won't after she finds out who I really am.

With hurt filled eyes she started to walk away, but as if something told her to turn around she did with a full force walked up to me and grabbed my tall body to her short one and kissed me. As soon as her lips touched mine all thoughts of dissing her left my I wrapped my arms around her waist and gripped her body to me. A few seconds after I reacted to the kiss she pulled away stepped back nd decked me in my jaw.im not going to lie that shit hurt. I thought it was over until she stepped back again

"Just another fat girl my ass.. I bet you don't kiss 'fat girls' like you just kissed me"  and with a sway in her hips she walked out of the room, leaving me dumbfounded. All I could think about were two things.

1: she has one nice ass
And
2: she has one hell of a right hook.

Shaking my head I walked out of the classroom with my lady love on my mind.

1,148 words

I really hoped you guys liked his pov
I had to rewrite it because Wattpad wouldn't let me sign into my account on my laptop so I had to do it all on my iPad. That shit sucked
But any who......
Remember to vote, share, and comment