Chapter 4

Faith

"Mate" this heffa picked now of all times to come back. Why would she come back now of all times when I have to talk to this prick.

"That's exactly why I came back I know you hate him right now and we have to talk to him about important things. Besides I never fully left I was just dormant so to speak for a while, speaking of which I can't stay for long I just wanted to help you out and meet my mate for a while."

"Fym you can't stay, I just got you back after six years and why do you want to meet that piece of shit, he hurt me in ways I didn't know anyone could do and all because of this stupid mate bond" I was getting really angry but at the same time I was happy that she was here I missed her

"Look I know your having mixed feelings about this but I just need to talk to them and I'm sorry that I've been gone for so long and I'm sorry I couldn't be there to help you through that traumatic time I truly am but please let me talk them before my time is up."  Sighing I let her have control Damien sets me on a desk and walks over to the door locking it. when he turns around he looked at me funny.

As Dominique and Damien were talking I sat quietly in the back of my mind and thought about what she said. What did she mean by dormant so to speak? I knew what a dormant wolf was but what did she mean by so to speak it just doesn't make sense. Then that comment about her time being up didn't sit well with me either. I know what y'all thinking, if I had my suspicions then why would I giver her what she wanted. Well the answer to that question is that I love and trust her. A bond between the wolf and its human form is sacred its almost as string as the mate bond. If the human doesn't trust its wolf that could cause major problems, they would constantly fight each other and the beast inside would ultimately win and go rouge or die.

After Damien told her to give me back control for the last time they worked out a deal for a kiss, he being the smart alpha mate he is knew I would never allow that to happen. Well not now at least, she told him that she'd work on that but we all know its not going to happen. After I got control he tried to speak to me and I punched him in his jaw and hall ass out the door and to my first period class which sadly was almost over.

"Ms. Rodríguez why are you late to my class" Mr. Wright said slightly amused

"I'm sorry Mr. Wright, something happened in the hallway... it won't happen again" I said shyly

"Its okay just take your seat" he smiled softly see Mr. wright isn't like most teachers for starters he isn't human.  He was youthful and very understanding unlike half these human teachers. shaking the thought from my mind I began working on the assignment on the board.