Chapter 2

A/N  for those who have viewed my books and voted thank you, I ask that you share and leave comments even if the comments are bad. For those who have read and haven't, I ask that you vote share and comment plz and thank you. Also sorry for the long wait, life just keeps finding ways to knock me down but me nor God is having that. So without further ado plz enjoy chapter 2.

Faith

"No please stop." I cried as HE smiled evilly and walked towards me slowly

He placed his grimy hands on my thighs and slowly let them go up my body greedily. He unbuttoned my jean shorts and slipped his filthy fingers in my panties. All the while I was kicking, screaming and thrashing despite knowing what was going to happen. I put up a fight anyway .. I refuse to just sit here and let it happen.

"where are the pack members why can't they sense my distress thru the link?" I cry to myself something isn't right where are my parents?

As soon as he sticks a finger in me I cry out In pain louder than before.

"Please don't.... Im...." I stop mid sentence as I felt my body begin to shake

"Ahhhhhhh" a blood curdling scream escapes my lips as I feel something happening to my skin. I began to feel something claw at the back of my brain.

"Que.... Que esta pasando?..... ayuadame por favor" I cry louder through the sobs. Ts: what.. what's happening... help me please

A sicker smile spreads across his face.

"You mutt your going to die tonight but not before I.."

Darkness

I woke up in a pool of sweat like I had every night for the past three weeks. I grab my phone from my nightstand and hit the power button. Squinting I see that it's 3 which means I've only been sleep for a hour. Sighing I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face. When I looked in the mirror I saw HIM, quickly closing my eyes I said a silent prayer and opened them slowly. He was gone. I looked at my hands and saw that they were shaking, i just walk back over to my bed and sit down In the middle. I bring my knees to my chest and cry. I Cried for everything in my life. All the years of torture, torment, and hurt, but I mostly cry for her. She was taken from me that night, though I've only known her for a short time it still hurt me to have her stripped away from me.

After my pity party I put my headphones in and watched a movie on Netflix. Eventually I drifted off to sleep.

***

So what could it be?

Is there someone imitating me, could she be taking my place

Look me in the face and tell me that I'm wrong when I say

There's a stranger in my house it took a while to figure out

That you can't be who you say you are

So you gotta be someone else...

Groggily I repeatedly tapped my phone until strange in my house by Tamia also known as my alarm turns off. Getting out of bed, I walk over to the bathroom and look at myself In the mirror. I have dark circles under my eyes and my eyes are red and puffy from all my crying. Sighing seems to be the only thing I do lately when I'm not at school that is. At school I'm somewhat happy because of the friends I've acquired since that day of the fight. Smiling at the thought I stripped and hopped in the shower. I decided to take a cold shower today because it helps me think better.