Chapter 2: Umi's Secret

~8 years later~

"What!? Why!?" Honoka asked suprised at Umi. Umi clenched the fabric of her uniform sleeve as she looked down. "But we said we'd all go to Otonokizaka Academy together!"

"I'm sorry, Honoka, my mom told me that'd it'd be better to go into a better school like U.A, or UTX" Umi said. "Please understand," Honoka then shook her head.

"I don't understand! Can't we convince her?!" Honoka then asked. Umi shook her head.

"I've already tried,"

"But we've always been together I don't want to separate now," Kotori said. Umi then smiled at Kotori.

"We'll still be able to see each other, it's not like she's forcing me to stay away from you guys," Umi said. Honoka then shook her head.

"I know! I know, but didn't the four of us promise to join Otonokizaka Academy! Eli's already applied," Honoka said. Umi then looked at them before looking outside.

"I'll try once more," Umi said sighing. Kotori and Honoka both looked at each other while high fiving each other.

~That night~

Honoka's phone began to buzz on her desk as she was working on her assignments and application form for which high school she wanted to apply to. Honoka picked up her phone and looked at the number who was calling her. It was Umi, she then clicked the green button on her phone and held it up to her ear.

"Hey Umi, what's up?" Honoka asked.

"I just talked to my mom...she said she didn't care anymore as long as I can become the hero I want to be," Umi responded. Honoka then smiled a little.

"That's great, Umi! Now we can all go to Otonokizaka!" Honoka said looking at her hand as she lifted it up to the moon. "Did you already tell Kotori-chan?"

"Yeah, well I'll see you tomorrow," Umi said before hanging up. Honoka then brought her phone down and looked at the screen which said "Call ended" on it.

"Something was off about, Umi...I probably shouldn't bother her about it though..." Honoka mumbled to herself as she put her phone back on the desk before looking at her application form. They were all in popularity order. Honoka went and scanned each of the the schools carefully.

U.A Academy
UTX Academy
Seiran Academy
Otonokizaka Academy

Honoka sighed a little.

Of course Otonokizaka would be the least popular... She thought to herself, she then made a fist determinedly, before checking of the box next to Otonokizaka. Alright! She then turned off her light and got in her bed.

The next day Honoka, Umi and Kotori were all walking together to school. They then saw Eli walking towards the gates. Honoka then began waving her arm up as she yelled Eli's name. The three then ran over to her as she stopped and looked back.

"Did you guys apply for the school you want to go to?" Eli asked. Honoka and Kotori both nodded their heads enthusiastically.

"Yep! We're going to Otonokizaka too!" Kotori said. Eli looked at them suprised she then smiled and looked at Umi.

"What about you, Umi?" Eli asked, making Umi flinch a little.

"Yeah..." Umi said quietly. Eli then looked at Kotori and Honoka who both shrugged their shoulders, Eli then was about to ask Umi what was wrong, but she was interrupted by one of her classmates.