Chapter 3: We're Going To Otonokizaka!

"Honoka! Yukiho! Come help me with the bakery!" Honoka's mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Yukiho then grumbled, before sitting up from her bed and went downstairs. However Honoka just sat in her bed looking up at the ceiling light.

Umi-chan... Honoka thought to herself as she recalled Kotori and Umi's conversation earlier.

"Honoka!!" Her mother then yelled again, disturbing Honoka from her thoughts. Honoka then ran out of her room to talk back to her mom.

"What!? I'm really busy! I have an entrance exam tomorrow you know!?" Honoka yelled back at her mom, now at the stairs.

"That's tomorrow! I need help today!" Honoka's mom yelled back. Honoka puffed out her cheek, she then turned around to go back to her room, but she felt something wrap around her waist. She looked down to find her mom's arms extended from all the way from the bottom of the stairs to her. Her mom then began to bring her arms back to her, making Honoka begin to fall down the stairs.

~~~~~

Eli looked at her assignment on her desk as she twirled her pencil around her finger. Each time it went back to the original position, she absorbed the material of the wood and graphite and then twirled it again, making sure to go back to normal.

~~~~~

A certain black haired girl, turned around with two plates of food in her hand, while three hungry kids, all younger than her, surrounded her as they jumped up and down wanting to eat their food.

~~~~~

Turquoise green eyes looked through a magic fortune ball, the figure who owned those eyes then closed them and sighed while sitting up, before looking at the Otonokizaka Academy handout placed next to her.

~~~~~

A red haired girl sat on her queen sized bed and stared at the ceiling fan, as she tried to fall asleep.

~~~~~

A cat girl was sitting next to a light brown haired girl who was eating a giant rice ball, as they stared up at the stars.

~~~~~

Umi picked up the brochette to UTX and U.A that her mom left her on her desk, she then stared at it, before looking over how the entrance exam went over and over. Umi's phone then rang, she grabbed it and looked at the number. She then slid the green accept button and held the phone up to her ear.

"Hey Kotori, what's up?" Umi asked.

"Hey Umi-chan, did I wake you up?" Kotori asked.

"Ah, no I was already awake,"

"Oh I see... what're you doing?" Kotori then asked, making Umi flinch as she remembered that she was looking at the brochure, she then quickly crumpled it up, before throwing it away. However she quickly remembered that she was on the phone with Kotori so she couldn't actually see what Umi was looking at.

"Nothing much. Just looking over the entrance exam papers, there's a lot more rules to going into this school than I thought there would be." Umi then responded.

"Mhm...to be honest I'm really nervous." Kotori then admitted. "I'm so nervous that I can't even sleep."

Umi then looked outside of the window to her right, looking at the bright moon.

"Me too. I just can't help but think about it. I can't imagine how nervous Honoka is. I mean she's the one who wanted to go there in the first place." Umi said.

"Yeah. She acts like everything's alright though, so it's hard to tell how she feels sometimes."

"Yeah." Umi then heard Kotori yawn from the other end of the line. "You should go to sleep." Umi then said.